International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

opening store on ebay.com

I tried to open store on ebay.com but failed. It says to link card. I tried to link international visa debit card but it failed. Kindly help me. Also there is restriction by Paypal that we can't receive more than $3000 in single transaction, why ? If...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Does India ebay use PayPal?

Hello there, I am in New Orleans Louisiana in the US. I am interested in selling dvds with ebay India but I don't see a paypal link. Are you able to have a paypal account in India? Paisapay isn't possible outside of India. If you don't mind you can s...

International Listing Help Needed

Hello I am a seller based in Mumbai and selling to customers based in USA. I could list about 12 items directly on www.ebay.com after which none of my listings are going through as ebay states a selling limit. However I have seen various sellers list...

Customs on import below Rs2000?

Hi M planning to buy couple of headsets from the states (import),each costing me around $9 with and shipping $8,so a couple is amounting me to an aggregate of around $30.M skeptical if there wud be any extra money ill have to shell out for receiving ...

UNITRANS Online International Courier

Dear All, Welcome To UNITRANS International courier and cargo online shipping service !!! We provide Exciting online shipping experience and comparison of international courier and cargo charges/tariff/rates of giants like Fedex, DHL, TNT, UPS, ARAME...

International Courier rates

Reputed couriers all charge around Rs 1900 for halg kg packet to USA. When I tell US buyers this amount, they do not come back to buy. How come some sellers offering shipping at Rs 800 to the USA for a saree? Please help.

• 42 replies
  • 0 Helpful

custom duty on iphone5 from uk to india

Hi, I need help, I am getting iphone 5 from uk. The proble is how much custom duty do I have to pay on it, As I got to know from some one who recently got iphone 5, according to him he had to pay about 13k for customs only for iphone5 costing GBP599(...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful