International Listing Help Needed

shenas_shoppe
Community Member
Hello

I am a seller based in Mumbai and selling to customers based in USA.

I could list about 12 items directly on www.ebay.com after which none of my listings are going through as ebay states a selling limit. However I have seen various sellers listing directly on ebay.com.

Spoke to ebay india who couldnt help. They suggested listing on India site and shipping worldwide. However doing so doesnt bring up the item easily in ebay.com. Plus has the price listed in INR, no Paypal option and Shipping information comes across completely incorrect

Read the guide on Global Selling on ebay.in which only suggests listing directly on ebay.com

I would appreciate if anybody else who has faced the same problems could advise on the matter
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

International Listing Help Needed

Hi Shenas_shoppe,

The listing restrictions apply for all the sellers, not just new sellers when you list on ebay.com or ebay.co.uk

You can accept PaisaPay on international listings but most of the international buyers will be reluctant to pay via any site except PayPal. Hence, you must have a PayPal Business Account if you are willing to build an online business. Please keep your PAN Card ready to register a Business Account with PayPal.

Wish you good luck.

Kind Regards,
Mustufa Baldiwala

PS - I am not trying to be offensive but it is a humble request, please do not contact me via eBay messages. I will answer your query in community board if you need any further help.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply