International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

a Business idea (Motorcycle Part)

hi guys, just an idea for you guys since no ebay seller have sell this. there is a market for selling yamaha yzf r15 part to indonesia and malaysia region. because yzf r15 originaly build in india and there is naked bike version of yzf r15 in indones...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal Pan Verification taking a long time

Can anyone help me out with how much time it would take for Paypal to verify my PAN. I need to pay an international customer for an item and I have no clue what to do now. I have contacted Paypal and even mailed them a couple of times. But still no l...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping to chennai ( india from china)

Hi, I am new to ebay. i am going to make the first purchase through ebay. My dealer says he will ship through middle east express courier. It has no office in chennai. is there a reliable and express/ fast courier / shipping service from china to ind...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to track this number?

Hi ebay members, I was given the following emailid: track@registeredmail.in to subscribe with the following reference(tracking) number: RM4PSxxxxxxxxxxx. I did subscribe on june 14th and yet to get any update. seller is from NY and destined to India....

India Post Tracking numbers not updating the status of the articles

Hi All, I am new to e-bay and sent several products to US buyers through India Post Registered Airmail around 25 days before. However, none of them are delivered and none of them shows the updated status through tracking number provided. It only show...

EMS Tracking Links

Dear all, I have compiled links for EMS tracking to most countries at following webpage on my website : http://www.cosycommunications.com/EMS.htm I hope it will be helpfull to the international sellers . Narinder cosycom

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

REDUCE INTERNATIONAL LISTING FEES

INTERNATIONAL SELLING: EBay.in is quiet new and it will take some time to be known to world community. The listing fee of Rs 15/Rs.30 is quiet high and impractical. If a seller list about 200 items and choose international listing, he will have to co...

Reimporting defective goods???

Hi Friends, I exported artificial jewelry to canada and there was some problem in few pcs worth US$ 200.00 (USD two hundred only) approx whcih I want to reimport back to India for repair work and then will send it back to my buyer. PLs tell me how sh...