International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dissapointing Hick - Ups in the START

TO, EBAY INDIA TEAM, Well it was a beginning of International SALES to pick up and it has not even been 1 quarter that the Listing Fees have been raised. We suggested earlier that the same should be discounted and even permanent will atleast 1 - 3 qu...

HOW CAN I PAY FOR EBAY FEES

DEAR CAN U HELPME I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW CAN I PAY THE EBAY FEES. I HAVE ONE CREDIT CARD BUT MY FRIEND ALREADY PAID USING THAT CARD IS THERE ANY PROBLEM THAT I USE ONCE MORE THAT CARD FOR MY ID !!!!!

Renaming of 2 boards

Hello Everybody, We will be renaming 2 boards at the end of May. 1. Treasure Hunt Board will be renamed to Fun and Games Board Treasure Hunt Board was a great fun place where the hunters used to gather to discuss the clues, find answers to the solved...

how to sell internationally

how should one sell internationally? in the name of company or in personal name. i mean will i need to follow complete export procedure even if i am selling casually my personal items or just to make some extra money.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

..PLEASE HELP ME............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, This is Pinu, from INDIA. I am the manufacturer of jute handicraft products. I have got some order from U.S.A. So i would like to know that is there any way to sell my products through e-bay??? And is there any need of export license ??? Please a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fee transfer

Baazee balance fee has been transfered to ebay,what about ratings and pending disputes? These have not been transfered.Some body to help.

I just registered a new online payment site (similar to PayPal). Could you

I just registered a new online payment site (similar to PayPal). Could you please let me know I really can get more rewarding? Their website doesn't officially launch until this summer, but you can pre-register now and earn some great rewards. Plus, ...