Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bill send with item is not correct...

I purchase Samsung Galaxy 2 online on date 10/5/2014. PaisaPay ID 36334418074. With RS.20374. but bill send by ebay to me with item is RS.13250.Plese send Correct Bill of RS.20374 on my address/emailid.username: ganesh3d.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Increase my selling limit

Hello All,My Account is Top Rated SellerFeedback score 99.4more then 500 Transaction in 3 months.but I can not list this item.because ebay customer support saysmy DSR is poor and I have bad buyer experience.But my DSR more than 4.8 on every lavel.I c...

delay in addressing my refund claim ID 486512

Hi, I have reported receipt of damaged item on 29th April. After 10 days, you asked for clarifications and images.I have sent the images on 9th May. Till date, the claims team of Ebay has not bothered to act on my claim (claim ID 486512). Unlike othe...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisa Pay Refunds Page has a bug (intentional?) so that you cannot submit a refund request.

I am trying to submit a refund request via the PaisaPay refunds page. The page keeps asking for a cellphone / telephone number and there is no provision to enter this number. To me it looks like a intentional bug so that customers do not submit refun...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please provide ebay officer mail ID

Hi Team, I had a very awkward experience from ebay. I bought an item from ebay , trusted paisapay guarantee and paid money in advance and didnt recieve the item even after 2 months. They say that the item has been delivered to me and my claim has bee...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund request approved inspite of sending proof of delivery 7 times

Hello, I had a refund request for paisapay ID 27304067216. I had submitted the AWB copy to ebay, still the request was not put on hold and it was not cancelled. I sent AWB receipt to paisapaypod@ebay.com 4 times and to incswebhelp@ebay.com 3 times Th...