Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay doesn't care about Buyers

The entire structure of eBay is highly geared towards sellers. A buyer has absolutely nothing in his or her favour. For example, nowhere until you 'Confirm to Buy' can you get to know the total cost (shipping, insurance, etc) in a single place. Howev...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Don't buy anything from ebay

If you want to try ur luck the go and buy on ebay.better go to aliexpress.com or any Chinese sites we can believe but don't waste ur time in ebay. I got bad experience continues 2 orders. and customer care worest .I gave one rating bcoz ZERO I didn't...

No net banking option for syndicate bank users ?

I am a syndicate bank user and earlier I had made a successful transaction through syndicate bank but now I don't find net banking option for syndicate bank. What is the reason ? Please give the option for net banking through syndicate bank as it sav...

Got scammeddddddddd....on my first buy ..:'(

I brought a HTC S710 for 4212 including shipping charge..the phone i got is in very bad condition...the new set only cost 11000 ruppes....the phone i got...the buttons won't work..loooks like a train ran over it....no headsets as he said...n the keyp...

Your KYC Verification is Incomplete.

Sir, My ebay id is purabimpex. I have submitted all docs for KYC. But I am still getting "Your KYC Verification is Incomplete." error on the Seller registration page. Pls advise what to do? Regards Bhavesh

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bluedart Courier Tracking no Not Found

Dear Ebay Today i call customer care for my Ganesh Promotion free gift He tole me that your gift wil be dispatch & give me tracking no.46065842911 Bluedart Courier I will check Blue dare website but no found this tracking no. can u pl check this gift...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Refund Error Defect Rate Count Regular

Hello Ebay Team. Due To Covid 19 Corona Virus Impacted. Buyer Want To Cancel The Order And Want Refund. As They Open Cases. We Initated Refund Lots Of Time But There is Error From Ebay Side. Something Went Wrong. For This Error 3 Defect Rated Count O...

Your KYC Verification is Incomplete

Sir, My ebay id is purabimpex. I have submitted all docs for KYC. But I am still getting "Your KYC Verification is Incomplete." error on the Seller registration page. Pls advise what to do? Regards Bhavesh

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Your KYC Verification is Incomplete. and Cannot List Item Below USD 500

Hi 1. All kyc dos has been uploaded as per the requirement it is nearly 7 days it shows Your KYC Verification is Incomplete. I had also reuploaded all the documents again. 2. Re. My Draft Listing Wilkerson R40OCH00 Pneumatic Regulator. When I click o...