ebay customer support long waiting on IVR

Hello,

Recently noticed that from last one and half month there has been sometime wrong with ebay customer support as when we call the toll free no there is always a waiting que for more than 90 min.

Its says that ebay is experience high call flow but I have not seen any campaign run but ebay which will spike up their call flow so much. There are only 2 possibilities either a staffing issue with the CS department or lack of knowledge that a call of 5 min is handled for about 30 min.

Any small concern we ask and call goes on hold for 15 to 20 min and the same amount of time is spent to explain the case.

In such situation how can a seller do business on ebay as most of the time is spent just holding on IVR. On a average my staff is spending more than 6 hrs time just on ebay I VR.

The worst part is same goes with account manager I call at aany given point of time to by acccount manager between 10am to 6Pm the call is just ringing on her extention and never answered or called back.

I am experiencing the worst serivce as compared to any other market place.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

ebay customer support long waiting on IVR

We are experiencing the same issue with eBay customer care.

Unfortunately it seems ebay is getting ready to close their site from the behaviour.

Our last effort to call the customer care, we had holded the call for more than 2 hrs and after that when the customer care picked up the call, it was the most rude call we had experienced.

The No of Security questions which were answered were repeated at multiple stages.

The customer care executive was so rude, he disconnected the call in middle.

As OP suggested on every call it is asking to wait for 9 0mins or more.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply