Commonly Asked Questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knowledge Base Articles

When and how will I receive my payouts?

With eBay – managing payments, you can Schedule Payouts at the frequency you choose (daily, as funds are available, or weekly). Regardless of how the buyer pays, payouts are initiated Monday through Friday, within 2 business days of when the buyer pa...

Payment_BlogArticle_390x230 (002).png

What does DSR (Detailed Seller Rating) mean?

The Detailed Seller Rating bar chart shows you how buyers rated your performance in four specific areas for the past 30 days i.e Accurate Description, Reasonable Shipping Cost, Shipping Speed and Communication. The chart can help you determine areas ...

4_GrowYourSales.png

What are the different seller levels on eBay?

Based on your seller account performance, you will be given a seller level which can be: eBay Top Rated: this means that you are one of the best sellers on eBay, providing an exceptional quality of customer service as well as meeting the minimum sale...

3_eBayShops_Shopfront.png

How is my seller performance calculated on eBay?

Your seller performance level is calculated by looking at your “transaction defect rate”, “cases closed without seller resolution”, “late shipments”, and “tracking validation”. To see how each of these measures can affect your seller rating, read det...

9_ThirdParty_Service_Providers.png

How much does it cost to sell on eBay?

Whenever you list an item or make a sale, you will be charged fees by eBay. eBay’s fees can loosely fall in to 2 major categories: 1) Mandatory Fees: Insertion Fees - When you list an item on eBay, you may be charged a listing (or insertion) fee. You...

Payment_BlogArticle_390x230 (002).png
Top Contributors