Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SONY 8GB SDHC CLASS 4 SD MEMORY CARDS (SF-8N4 //T ET4) for camera SONY 8GB SDHC CLASS 4 SD MEM

THE SAID MEMEORY CARD WAS PRURCHASED FOR SONY CAMERA, AFTER RECEIPT OF THE ITEM IT IS FOUND THAT TEH SD CARD RECD. IS BIGGER IN SIZE THAN THE SLOT AVAILABLE IN THE CAMERA. I MADE A COMPLAINT BY E-MAIL AFTER RECEIPT OF GOODS, BUT NO RESPONSE. ITEM HAS...

Why can't sellers use original images?

Ebay must go through each listing and moderate them! Sellers dont provide the actual product image. Even if they are middle players they must provide the original images of the product. Many of the listing are false and need to contact the seller for...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay cheat to Pay Refund of damage product

i have buy product Samsung Tab Galaxy Charger Adapterebay PaisaPay ID : 36248351728 at 28/04/14ebayID: parth20690they sending me damage product and when i complaint on ebay customer care they callback me and they said they will refund of my damage pr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

extremely bad experience

On an unfateful day i chose to buy a blackberry phone from ebay... The camera of the same was not working ..contacted the seller who asked me to get the phone updated so that the camera works...am i really supposed to do that???? Is it not supposed t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund

Dear EBAY Pls note i have purchase a perfume from your site and payment also donehttp://www.ebay.in/itm/Royal-Mirage-Sunshine-Perfume-120ML-for-Women-/261485719184?pt=IN_Perfumes&hash=item3ce1c36e90but in my purchase list its not coming and i paid 49...

struggling to get claim

Dear ebay Team i am very dissatisfied with the service of ebay i have bought a intex speakers(PaisaPay ID : ***) on 2nd may and got a delivery of same product on very next day but got dameged product and i have informed ebay on same day(Claim ID : **...