Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

court case against ebay.in

Dear Esteemed Ebay.in customers,Those of you who have been denied justice and cheated by this worthless company. I am going to File a case against ebay.in against what they have done to me, I urge you all to join with me with your grievances and redr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Damaged / broken item received

Dear Sir, very good evening.. I was ourchased mini washing machine and gas stove on 27th April 2014, i one item before 4th (gas stove) and another item received on 6th of this month. when i was cheching the item i found some cracks on the item, i was...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I didnt received my order ID 321366934738

I would like to inform you that i have not received my item yet (item # ***). I have been told that the dew delivery date is between 18Apr to 09May, however i haven't receive it, i am very disappointed with the service. Order Details: Paypal ID: *** ...

Please do not distrub on sunday and holiday

Currently we are getting customer care executive calls to settle ebay guarantee claims, on sunday and holidays.We have our personal life also and nobody is supposed to distrub on a non working day. Also on a holiday, you should not expect to provide ...

Shipment has been delivered to the wrong person!!!!

I had ordered an item on ebay on 19 August 2012. The logistics has been taken care of by Aramex. I have not yet received the item which was suppose to be delivered by 30 August 2012. On checking with Aramex the status shows delivered. The delivery ha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivered to the wrong address

I'm new to eBay.Online shopping with Snapdeal and Flipkart was not this bad.I order a Blackberry Pearl Flip. And received a mail for time extension for delivery which through my stupidity I accepted. Then after some conversation with eBay customer su...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful