Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Image not getting loaded for trade id 28403489

Sir/Maam, The image for trade id 28403489 is not getting loaded although the image is visible when we click on "view bigger image" .The listing is using El's of close to 375/- .So would request you to correct the same at the earliest. Best Regards, R...

Non receipt of order No.2502310

Dear Baazee Team, I am yet to receive an order No.2502310 from Mr.Pallab Ghosh for more 1 month now.His mobile is always off. He does not respond to E-mails. I had requested my case to dispute section but nothing has happened. This should not be the ...

suggestion for fraud watch and baazee

Dear Sir/Miss new look is good but function is still old as usually...i am here to speak about 48hrs listing..there is one suggestion like you take 48hrs to upload listing which kill the sale...but if the product is passed once by fraud watch than it...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suggestions to Baazee...

Well, 1st of all.. nice upgrade and here are some serious suggestions 1) The rating of seller should reflect immediately on the seller on his item page.. one item i was seeing.. on his product page it was showing 98% and then when i went to his summa...