cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Refund request approved inspite of sending proof of delivery 7 times

Hello,

I had a refund request for paisapay ID 27304067216.

I had submitted the AWB copy to ebay, still the request was not put on hold and it was not cancelled.

I sent AWB receipt to paisapaypod@ebay.com 4 times and to incswebhelp@ebay.com 3 times

There was no action taken. Now it shows that the time has ended and the refund is automatically approved by the system.

Money lost by seller and buyer gets the item for free.

Thank you
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

i forgot to mentioned that the item was delivered by Bluedart AWB no 12942979630 and tracking results are shown below.

Waybill No : 12942979630
Pickup Date 24 August 2010
From Mumbai
To Ranchi
Status SHIPMENT DELIVERED
Date of Delivery 26 August 2010
Time of Delivery 13:45
Recipient G.Reddy

Thank you
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Dear fantasy.mall,

Its really sad. Then why you can't write mail to seller protection email id? May be you will get reimbursement through eBay ! Also speak to your account manager regarding this issue may be he will help in this regards...

Keep positing updates.

Thanks
rhtdm.6624
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
yes pls do it as genuine seller like you cant speak lie for some unwanted money

ebay needs to trust you.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

It has happened with me also. Inspite of sending ebay CN scan and tracking clearly showing that the item has been delivered, the refund was not put on hold. In fact no communication from ebay. Before I could get the POD, the refund was approved. It may not be possible to get POD in 5 days in Indian system. Also the buyer had left unjustified negative feedback for the item which proves that it has been delivered. Later I emailed Ebay then account manager Prabodhan Jadhav in detail, but no response from them too.
However I would also like to state that in another case, the refund was put on hold promptly. Its another case that since one month its still on hold inspite of buyer receiving the item and confirming it to me and ebay.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

It is high time somebody took them to court of law. Their commission depends on us sellers but they always screw us for the buyers.

Even the helplines. If you call as a buyer they will answer immediately, but if you call as a seller then you have to wait 30 mins to one hour.

They forget that without the sellers, there can be no buyers.

A lot of policies are unfair.

I have in the past month received 3 addresses from buyers who gave insufficient addresses and then immediately claimed refunds.

I re-shipped it to them, but the liability to make sure the address is correct is not mine!

It is of the buyer and maybe eBay!

No matter how much eBay wants us to ship for free (so we include cost in price of product and pay fvf) shipping is NOT free! I wish they can show me a courier agent who will give me free shipping.

Someone always bears the price. These concepts are flawed.

Also every delivery cannot have a proof of delivery, it is expensive and needs much more time for an individual with high number of orders.

People in powership don't have to worry about a thing because eBay takes care of it but others do face ground realities.

I have this buyer who claims he hasn't received the item but the online tracking says that the parcel has been delivered at his residence.

He is a buyer with 0 feedback but mysteriously he knows all ebay policies and immediately asked me to produce POD.

a normal average new comer to ebay doesnt know much about logistics, most ppl actually think that it is ebay who delivers the products.

This system works a lot on sellers having to trust buyers and not vice-versa.

Buyers can just file an INR claim after receiving the item and get a feedback as most sellers do not have POD, they go with simple shipping with online tracking.

ebay wants us to ship free of cost but also wants us to incur additional costs in POD!

Businesses of small selles cannot work on such a model. It is all very well for ebay who justs takes a commission from our sales to expect perfection. Why not ask sellers for ideas to a better system so that we can all strive to be more perfect!

Sellers drive the business, buyers supply the money. Both are inherent. one cannot exist without the other.

Also ebay needs to start trusting its sellers. Without trust there will always be suspicion and mistrust.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply