Increase my selling limit

Hello All,

My Account is Top Rated Seller

Feedback score 99.4

more then 500 Transaction in 3 months.but I can not list this item.because ebay customer support says

my DSR is poor and I have bad buyer experience.But my DSR more than 4.8 on every lavel.

I contaced many times but same replied every time like copy paste.I think they did not read my problem.

If I have bad buyer experience why I am top rated why my score more than 4.8 and DSR more than 4.8.

I paid every month about 50K INR.But I am getting this response with ebay.

I have this error massage on every listing

In order to maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places a selling limit on sellers and you have reached your global trading limit. To increase your ability to list more items, please send an email to “invetting@ebay.com” mentioning preferred time (between 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM) and the day (in next 2-3 days) when our customer service representative can contact you.

We look forward to the chance to talk with you about your current and future business plans, along with your supplier and shipment information. This conversation will help us make sure you have everything in place to meet buyer’s expectations while growing your business

But they did not contact with phone.I received every time same massage.I replied massage but I got replied same massage

like last.

If ebay hear me please help me if I am right.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

kh-enas
Community Member

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I have same problem. Did it solve for you?

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

hello,

kindly remove my selling limit restriction.please increase my selling limits from my account.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply