Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

E bay did not keep promise of Free gifts

Just now ordered for a Laptop in Ebay. I saw a promotion that "Celebrate Festival season with free gifts". As per the promotion which is valid till 31st Oct , I am supposed to enter coupon code after checkout. There was no text box to enter any coupo...

Ganesha 2012 Gift Yet Not Recd

Purchased an item during Ganesha 2012 free gift Scheme. Till Date i have still not recd my gift even thought claim was made. Please look into the matter. regards xl2005in

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What if seller send a grey market product ?

I visited a local camera store here in Hyderabad, and when I asked why such price difference between you and eBay... He said ALL electronics items sold in eBay are grey market products and when you will take your item for service to company service c...

new member, shipping questions.

Okay since i'm a new member here, i would like to ask some questions before i start shopping. 1. to avoid parcel delivered in wrong place, how do i know if the shipping company will know my address and deliver in the right place?

Ebay charging shipping charges

Item number: 170845465180 Item location: Bengaluru, KARNATAKA, India My Location : Bengaluru, KARNATAKA, India Shipping: Rs. 65.00 National Courier - Delivery outside seller's city While I am in same city, still I am charged Rs 65 extra by Ebay. SO f...

Feedback Removal

Dear Sir/Madam, I could see, i got a negative feedback for the item no: 170397810848 on eBay from Buyer. I have given full refund to Buyer even promised me to lift the feedback. But it seems buyers is not responsive to remove or revise the feedback. ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

poor standard and poor quality products

some electronic products are selling on such sites which are non standard and of poor quality. and a huge loss to the customers and also losing their faith to online shopping. so i humbly requested to the eBay to not to list or promoting/selling such...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful