Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay's own price-checks .

Dear ebay , I often check various internet-shopping networks & compare the prices of same items as offered be various portals . It has often come to my notice that prices posted by sellers here are often more ( in some cases - much much more) than wh...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

discount after order is placed.

There is 5% discount for purchase with master cards. It does not apply automatically. There is no way to cancel transaction or do adjustment after the order is complete. These are some basic features a ecommerce site should have. Ebay does not have t...

Free shipping not free ???

Hi, lot of times we tend to spot an item which shows shipping to be free,it's there only to attract, as soon as you enter the listing , you invariably encounter a shipping charge ... I think this should be looked into by eBay , cheers

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Gifts (3 Promotions Not Received) -

PGANESHA04 PaisaPay ID 32202741301 21-09-2012 500 GB TRANSCEND EXTERNAL HDD DEALDEAL01 PaisaPay ID 32172003691 15-09-2012 PANASONIC CORDLESS PHONE FREEGIFT04 PaisaPay ID 32035537221 28-08-2012 FREEGIFT03 PaisaPay ID 32035057571 28-08-2012 FREEGIFT02 ...

celebrat redemption process not yet introduced.

The purchase incentive under promotion code "CELEBRAT" is over by 31st of October 2012. Ebay is yet to announce the redemption process and selection of gift. It has become usual practice,every time, but still we are going to ebay only. Hope ebay will...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Forgot to avail offer

I made my first purchase few days back. And later came to know that there was an offer for purchases made during that period. (Dussehra/Diwali *not sure which one exactly..). Is there any way I could get the gifts mentioned in that offer? thanks

Independence Day offer

I had selected the gift on the independence day offer its almost 2 months now and i haven't received the gift PaisaPay ID - 31810462245 Username - nikhil_deshmukh Can you check please !!!

E-Bay promotions are fake?

I didnt get any promised prices from ebay as they declared in the web.. i brought a Nikon J1 above 20000/- at the time there was an offer of some kind of gifts.. everything seems fake..!!

Need Help to get Discount

I wish to buy an mobile above Rs. 9000.00 and need a 10% or 15% off cupon. As price of same item in shopping.indiatimes.com is much lower but i trust e-bay much more. So it will be very helpful to me to shop with e-bay if get a support from you. Wait...

need my gift

Hai ebay, I was purchased (Dell Vostro 1540 Intel Core i3 / 6 GB / 500 GB / DVD / 15.6 LED By Nolimit India). I was paid amount on Septemer 25th. PaisaPay ID 32220777679 Courier name: Nolimit India Airway Bill Details: NI110034 I received item but my...

coido tire gauge-item#6075

i bought a 100% Original Coido Car Tyre Tire Pressure Gauge New With Bill (Item number:280996396527) on 15october 2012, i received tire gauge however the item is defective ,the seating of the valve is incorrect, as when i check my tire pressure i con...