What if seller send a grey market product ?

realbuyer007
Community Member
I visited a local camera store here in Hyderabad, and when I asked why such price difference between you and eBay... He said ALL electronics items sold in eBay are grey market products and when you will take your item for service to company service center, then you will know that you bought a grey product.

My question is how to know if an eBay seller is selling grey product or not after you receive the item or if possible before placing an order. And if the item is a grey product what we should as a buyer do ? Will eBay take the responsibility for this ? And will eBay refund our total money ? And eBay guaranty that eBay does not sell grey products?
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

What if seller send a grey market product ?

graphitindia
Community Member
Check with the company/dealership/service for authenticity of the product and try to collect proof. If fond of grey market product and the same not mentioned by the seller. You may always ask for refund with the consent of eBay.

Otherwise, not all products are of grey market on eBay. Most of the sellers on eBay able to sell products in less price due to lower liabilities, less profit and better purchasing. It's always better to read listing with care and clear your doubts before purchasing. Also, do contact seller before giving Negative Feedback or apply for refund.

Good Luck! _______________________________________________________________________________
Graphit India - A ***** Shop
| We all are Human Beings, we must value and respect everyone |
| Always contact Seller before giving less than 5* Feedback | Better don't buy or ask 10 times instead of bad Comments on pricing (item or shipping) after purchase |
Message 2 of 2
latest reply