cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Independence promotion free gift not yet received

chatterjeeadip
Community Member
Hi,
I have purchased a laptop worth Rs. 30049 on 12-AUG-2012 (Paisapay #31853833504) by applying promotional gift coupon. Thereby i was eligible for a gift of Micromax Q80 mobile phone and claimed the same on 24-AUG-2012.

Since 15-Sep-2012 (When ideally the shipment of the gift already started) i was continuously in touch with Ebay customer desk with about 14 calls (3 floor supervisors included), 5 emails, about 6 call back request (none of them actually made by Ebay team) and several escalations. But, regret to inform that till date i am in the dark about the free gift. Surprisingly, i was able to connect to Mr. Anthony (Ebay Customer Service Head) this morning (today is 49th days running and Ebay assured the delivery of the product by 45 days) who assured me that by EOD today he would personally call me back with an resolution about this. But again this proved fake. No call has reached to me yet. This kind of approach can be expected from ebay junior CS members. But can the same activity be expected from Ebay CS head?

If this discussion board is ever checked by Senior Management, can i request them to take a look about this worthless activities? Not sure if this topic would come to any Ebay senior member's sight ever, but just want to request all ebay buyers about this cheating. So, anyone who is looking to this topic and have some feeling for free gift offer in this festive session (As i had about gifting the phone to my wife), my personal suggestion to him/her to stay away from it. The same product can easily be found in much cheaper cost, but don't put yourself in the trap of free gift that you will never receive.

I don't know what is going to be the result of my free gift, but requesting all readers to kindly be safe from this fake deals.

Regards,
Adip Chatterjee
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hello,

ALERT! INVALID FREE GIFT SENT!

I have not received my "independence day" gift item (MicroMax Q80).

Today I have received a parcel via BlueDart that is marked "independence day gift", with item listed as "MicroMax Q80", however, the item inside is MicroMax x78.

The parcel has not been tampered with in any way. I have opened the parcel under video. Obviously, the gift sent is the wrong item. Video is available on request.

This item is NOT acceptable, since Q80 is a 3G bar qwerty phone with secondary camera, and x78 is a slider 2G phone without secondary camera. Many other features are also inferior.

eBay, Please replace. Buyers, beware!

Regards,
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

2011dbssltd
Community Member
VERY BAD CUSTOMER SUPPORT THEY TELL LIES OVER LIES EXCUSES MANY MANY LIES BY SUPERVISIORS AND EXECUTIVES AS I CALL EBAY THEY TAKE REQUEST FOR THE QUERY AND NO MEMBERS OF EBAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT CALLS AND RESOLVE

ALL ARE LIERS NO REQUEST IS RESOLVED YET .

EBAY SHOULD CONTACT ME IN MY REGISTERED EMAIL OR CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY AS THEY VIEW THE POST.

I DODNOT RECEIVED ANY OF MY PROMO AFTER MONSOON PROMO I AVAILED EACH AND EVERY PROMOTION ONE OR TWO GIFT I ALSO MAILED THE DETAILS TO EMAIL: inpromotions @ebay.com

but not reply all are liyers.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

adipchatterjee
Community Member
All,

I was constantly in touch with customer service and finally after 45 calls (1 Hrs+ each) they offered me flat coupon of Rs. 4000. I received the coupon after 2 days they offered the same to me. With that coupon i have recently bought Karbonn A21.
So guys, kindly keep on fighting till the time you receive product or coupon. Else they will never give you that.
Regards,
Adip
Message 4 of 4
latest reply