Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

coupon

Ebay.in is great for shopping specially with the surprise coupons, I got a superb coupon of Rs. 150/- off on a minimum purchase of Rs. 155/-. Can I get more coupons like this? Please send me in my email address ->(anupampahari09@gmail.com) Many of my...

Online info of the customs duty on parcel

hi, i just want to know if there is any online indian customs portal where i am get the info on the customs duty they have applied on my imports, or i just have to believe what the local postman says. the problem is that i have mailed something to by...

received of item

i have received my product Car Key Chain Camera Mini DV DVR Digital Audio / Video Recorder CamCorder" (261116811106. its awesome and i have no complaints. the picture/video quality is great.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Special offers for students sellers

hi i see many student sell stuff on ebay so i wish if ebay offer some extra offers to student as they are not professional seller it would be better for them and easy too like taking less paisapay fee offering discount coupons promoting there listing...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Will i recieve my Dussehra gift

my user id is ambu26384, i had purchased a Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 Mobile (251169293979) - Price: Rs. 16,600.00, in that i had entered the dussehra gift code of panasonic cordless phone, when will i get the phone? as i tried to enter REDEEM YOUR ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint

1) The ebay gift DUSSEHR003(8GB micro sd card) missing in the pack. Pl send the GIFT ITEM. 2) The IMEI No. on the box is 86740501000761 while on TAB IMEI is 86740501000894 3) No bill is sent against the purchase. Pl send the bill by mentioning the IM...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Issue while selecting an Item

Hello Team, I am not able to purchase the item which i ve selected. it takes me to the page stating the need of SMS verification which has been done already. please provide a solution on this thanks Subha

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ganesha 2012 Gift Yet To Receive

Hi, I have Purchased a item in Ganesha Promotion on 17th September 2012, my paisapay id is 32181568337 with a eBay gift voucher DEALDEAL01. Till now I have not received my gift. Please note that I have claimed the free gift (Transcend 500 GB external...