cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I ORDERED GSM PHONE AND YOU SEND ME CDMA VERIZON CARRIER PHONE.

naeemshaikh12
Community Member
SELLER-i2cworld_inc3 I ORDERED GSM PHONE AND YOU SEND ME CDMA VERIZON CARRIER PHONE. WHY? AND LAST 4 DAYS I AM TRY YOUR CONTACT NO. ? BUT NO REPLY OR NO CONTACT. WHY? PLZ HELP ME . AND PLZ SOLVE THIS ISSUE.

BUYER,
NAEEM SHAIKH
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I had a similar experience with Booyahchicago.
They asked me to return it and give them positive ratings and then refused to refund me saying ebay people will give the money.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

graphitindia
Community Member
Simple ask for refund with the consent of eBay. _______________________________________________________________________________
Graphit India - A ***** Shop
| We all are Human Beings, we must value and respect everyone |
| Always contact Seller before giving less than 5* Feedback | Better don't buy or ask 10 times instead of bad Comments on pricing (item or shipping) after purchase |
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

sunsgang84
Community Member
I faced a really bad experience with phonekart...I had purchased a blackberry bold 9650 non camera...I was sent a damaged phone and I was told by the seller that I can use feviquick or fevicol to fix the damaged part of the phone....i took me 40 ys to get the refund and ebay also did not cooperate with me...Everytime I called I ws told by ebay that i'll gt a call back but i never got any call back for almost a month...then I lost my temper and fought with a supervisor who finally resolved my issue.

But he also prmised me that I'll get a coupon of Rs 500+Rs 75 (courier charges) butit been more tha 20 days and I have not received the coupon....ebay is loosing its customers...
Message 4 of 4
latest reply