Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

gift item

I have purchased a phone from ebay around 15000 and there was a assured free gift scheme was there so i have selected the gift instead of discount so kindly tell me when i m gonna get that gift how i will know that gift was sended to me or not is it ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding status of product .

Dear Sir or Madam I have loged on to E-Bay yesterday I made an attempt to make payment for NEW USB BLUETOOTH DONGLE (PLUG & PLAY) Rs.105.00. As I have sent all necessary details for payment my credit card has shown this message Thank you for using yo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't Claim feedback

Hello, I ordered a COIDO Car Vacuum cleaner from ebay. & It showed me way to claim refund all time till 5th november, & says that I have time to claim refund till 7th november, otherwise it will be considered recieved. But I recieved the product on 6...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer has agreed to remove negative feedback.Kindly do the same

Buyer Mansimran Singh with userid 12inderjit has left a positive follow up comment on the negative feedback he has left for me for item number 140874025477. The problem was that the neck of the bottle of olay cream which he received was defective and...

Ebay- Cheated offering Gift

I had purchased Mobile worth of Rs.13700/- on June 21st - PaisaPay Id:- 31510187508.I was assured a free gift of mobile phone named Samsung Guru as the Monsoon Offer in the month JUNE. I have not yet received it. I have complained to the eBay authori...

Wrong Gift Received in IDP 2012 offer

Hello During the Independence day offer period I have done purchase of more than Rs.30000. Below are the paisa pay ids for all those purchase. 31828013188, 31828113078, 31828121368, 31879033438, 31888781078, 31888985338 I have selected Canon A1200 as...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why should I suffer for the Seller's mistake ?

Beware ordering Big product like Exercize Bench etc. The product I recd was faulty. I tried multiple solutions from Seller to make it work but trying that in the end I found one more defect than the previous ones. As per Ebay policy, I need to ship i...

unsatisfied

i am not satisfied about car Auto Hood Ornament Chrome Emblem For mitsubhishi order. As i ordered two times for the same but the amount refunded by the different sellers both time.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money Debited without PURCHASE..!!!

When I tried to purchase a SGalaxy S3 this morning using my debit card I got an error message that the payment is not done and use other method. I tried once again and got the same msg. But when i checked my Bank statement I has been debited and gone...

Poor Service

As we put an order for wireless loudespeaker pro from your side but after too many days of waiting we can not received product but somehow our order was cancled and we still no received our refunded amt back to us. we are vary sorry to inform you tha...