cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Why should I suffer for the Seller's mistake ?

mayureshstar
Community Member
Beware ordering Big product like Exercize Bench etc.
The product I recd was faulty. I tried multiple solutions from Seller to make it work but trying that in the end I found one more defect than the previous ones. As per Ebay policy, I need to ship it back to seller. Its a Exercize bench and not a smaller item. Still I agreed , i thought it will be easy but its not.
I had scheduled the pick up through Blue Dart Courier Service ( token no. 2447). The Guy came home and after taking the dimensions (for volumetric weight) & he calculated the charges as 6357/- (approx. fig. I was told was around 1000/- ) which was definitely not acceptable to me. So I sent him back with photo of the bench and asked him to talk to his boss with recalculation. I suggested to ask the Seller to take it back (as it was his faulty product and I am suffering unnecessarily). I dont need any points/coupons/courier cash-back in that case. Once he picks it up, you can reimburse the item cost I paid. I definitely don't deserve this headache for someone else's mistakes. But still waiting for response from ebay(guarantee ??)..
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0