Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gift item-non-dispatch

Order No.32345156918-Item Nikon Coolpix AW100. The item was received but the announced gift of Panasonic Cordless phone has not been sent to me yet. Pl.inform status. yedidirao

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay doesnt care the sellers

I sold a phone on ebay, and the buyer didnt like it, so he returned the item and contacted ebay for return, Ebay refunded his money because he sent ebay the docket no of the returning shipment, and I havenot received the item yet, it has been almost ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Not Received -

I had ordered Pedometer - 2no.s till date not received. When I call vendor - he says speak to ebay. When I call ebay customer care - he tells me to speak to vendor. Now vendor told to send an email - no answer till date...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

amount twice debited

i had booked an olympus vr320 camera(rs.5799)on 2nd november,nd made the payment through my father's Syndicate bank debit card.but on 6th november,after checking the account i found out that the amount had been debited twice.i reported the matter to ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

delivery times

I had ordered a HTC radar mobile case. After I paid I get an email from the seller that it will take five more days. Why is this not put in first. Why do you do it after payment. i do not think this inspires confidence

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay guarentee does not work

I ordered an item ( 271051420458 ) at ebay, the delivery of which was not as expected. Raised a claim through paisapay, got a call from Seller to replace the item though had requested for a refund at ebay website. Later got a call from ebay to courie...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Yes bank gateway does not work

I made two transaction from Yes Bank with a gap for four days , both transactions could not complete , account was debited but it was not returning to site and order was not generated , even on complaint after first transaction , they responded they ...

Ganesh Chaturthi gift not received by me.

I have yet not recieved the free gift which the GANESHA001 promocode was offering during Ganesh Chaturthi festival. I hope you will reply soon. I am also suspecting your credibility so please reply as soon as possible. The Paisapay id of that transac...

seller cheating me.... help

i bought a phone on 18th oct.. he promised to send warranty card within 5 days... till now no warranty card, it has been 20 days, contacted seller manytimes, he repeats telling that ' i will send'...now whhat to do.. seller is buyforless2012

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful