Payment Gateway Issues

andyrudh_04041994
Community Member
Guys, are any of you experiencing trouble paying for stuff on ebay..? I have trying to pay for a pair of Sennheiser headphones and since today morning have not been able to do so.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Payment Gateway Issues

gzameer
Community Member
I am trying to pay through PaisaPay for around two weeks and I am unable to make the payment. i get the message 'Your PaisaPay Credit/Debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a different Payment type'.
I contacted ebay many times and they say the problem is solved, but the PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED. I AM STILL GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Payment Gateway Issues

Your PaisaPay Credit/Debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a different Payment type'.

yes it's true....... i've 12 time try last night but same message come on screen...
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Payment Gateway Issues

mri9721
Community Member
I have ordered for an item via ebay india -First i chose to make payment through cheque---now i have to change it to payment by cash on delivery--i am unable to send any message to paisapay--my id is mri9721
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Payment Gateway Issues

baskar_g83
Community Member
Hi

Am unable to buy the product , it always says

"Your PaisaPay credit / debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type."

Can you tell the solutions
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Payment Gateway Issues

Dear baskar_g83,

From what you've said, it sounds like you can take care of the situation simply by clearing out your web browser's cache and cookies. 🙂

In case you've never heard these terms before, we'll give you a quick explanation. 'Cookies' are small files that websites you visit will store on your computer.

Once you clear your cache and cookies, you shouldn't have any more problems using eBay.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply