Ebay- Cheated offering Gift

sadhickshah
Community Member
I had purchased Mobile worth of Rs.13700/- on June 21st - PaisaPay Id:- 31510187508.I was assured a free gift of mobile phone named Samsung Guru as the Monsoon Offer in the month JUNE. I have not yet received it. I have complained to the eBay authorities regarding this many times. They are just beating around the bush. No proper response also. As per my last conversation, ebay promised me the delivery with shipping details. This fraudulent on part of ebay as I was promised communication from ebay, through sms,call or email ,but never received the same. I understand that it takes 45 days. But now it has been more than 120 days. It’s totally unacceptable. Only I hear is, that the issue has been escalated, I will hear soon, 'as soon as possible', 7 days and so on. And they are repeating those word same whenever I called them. Even i talked to the flow supervisor who is a senior peson of ebay team. They gave a false shipping address & asked me to go directly to the courier office and i was fooled by the Ebay. I am very disappointed. After using all sort of online shopping sites like flipkart, snapdeal, etc, I can guarantee that eBay's support is worst than any. I am now thinking of moving to consumer court for legal action against eBay. At least they can inform the particular date, even i can wait for that, but these stupid are again cheating and cheating. The very worst experience i had from them. So it’s a humble request to all buyers don’t rush your purchase when they doing the same in offer period like monsoon, winter, father’s day, friendship day etc....they are good and brainwash you easily. It’s not the only problem for me, even my colleagues (PaisaPay ID 31532507166) are also suffering from the same issues. So we lost our patience and going for the consumer court now. Here after i am going to stop the purchase from these international fraudulent online shoppers EBAY.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

pritesh481981
Community Member
go to consumer court and make complaint.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Dear sadhickshah,

We do understand your disappointment as you have not received your gift yet.

On checking our records, I noticed that we've dispatched the gift to your address registered with us via Bluedart. However, your area is out of service limits for Bluedart and hence it was returned back to us. 😞

Kindly write us on incswebhelp@ebay.com with your alternate address and be rest assured, we will dispatch it at the earliest.:-)
Message 3 of 3
latest reply