Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Action Required Button

One seller has shipped the item that i have ordered. It is showing in transit in the courier service website. But there is no Action Required button to confirm the receipt of item. How will i be able to confirm after receiving it.

Bulk update listings on eBay

I mostly struggle with updating listings in bulk in ebay and use the way mentioned in this post (http://maderetail.com/how-to-updateedit-listings-in-bulk-on-ebay/). However with 'options/variations' being mandatory now, i am struggling with eBay File...

ebay Free gift not received.

Sir, I've bought "SONY VAIO SVE14117GNB, BLACK,CORE i7 3rd GEN / 4 GB / 500 GB / WINDOWS 7 PRO" (150899742903) on 26 sep 2012 with eBay gift voucher BUYONELP02(free Micromax funbook) which suppose to send within 45 days of perches to my registered ad...

your service is very bad

WHAT YOU THINK CUSTOMER IS PAGAL . your service is very bad when your vendor not able to delivered , why you offer the customer . only for destroy his time Sometimes you self destroyed your own Brand Equity

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

1 Sided ebay

Its Ebay paisa vasul?? valued from Seller as its there Gain..so its they open Claim they Close Claim themselves.... why irritating .....a customer as known are Chinese Product..in Reality its sell Strategy... ebay 1 sided...

Error while purchasing

I tried purchasing an item from the deals of the week on ebay site. however i was unable compelete the transaction. earlier when i tried, I got an error while the transaction was in progress. later i got an error message "Seller does not ship some it...