Paisapay guarentee does not work

cb3028
Community Member
I ordered an item ( 271051420458 ) at ebay, the delivery of which was not as expected. Raised a claim through paisapay, got a call from Seller to replace the item though had requested for a refund at ebay website. Later got a call from ebay to courier back the item to the seller.

Why should i spend money and courier the item back? Why does ebay not take care of the modalities in either getting me a refund or couriering a replacement with the old item pickup? Why should the customer with no fault of his keep answering calls from ebay support on details more than once. The process has unwanted hassles and needs to be cleaned up

Ebay and the Seller have not been professional as they received their share of income and the customer is not important
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
if customer is not important why SELLER & EBAY requests you send back the item for a refund???

you can request your courier charges once you shipped the item back. ebay will give your refund including courier charges.

LEARN FIRST HOW EBAY WORKS THEN MAKE COMMENT.
YOU DIDN'T EVEN RETURNED THE ITEM BACK WHICH EBAY REQUESTED YOU TO DO SO, AND NOW COMMENTING !!???
STRANGE CUSTOMERS THESE DAYS......!
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Dear cb3028,

Being an online marketplace, eBay gives equal importance and opportunity to it's members - buyers and sellers. At a time, we do offer reverse pickup services in some cases but it is limited to certain pincodes and categories.

Your area pincode must be out of service area for our courier service partner for reverse Pickup and hence you have been asked to dispatch the item at your own and get reimbursed by providing AWB receipt.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply