Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

limit on account

Dear Sir, In reference to your email "limit on account SR# 1-18464171289" Dated Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 4:34 PM, I Write to through light on our mode of operation and type of business , as my store on ebay sales computer products and electrical products...

ABusive Behaviour of Ebay CS Guy'Shahrukh'

Dear fellow Buyers ebay staff want to bring to ur notice the arrogant behaviour of ur Cs member 'Sharukh' He abused me and used slang words ,One question to ebay Is it the way u treat ur customers,will not recommend ebay to anyone

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay staff themself giving negative and Neutral feedback and not coperation on mutal resolution

Hello Kind attention to all sellers on ebay. Please be caution about few ebay Staff member who do not undertand the importance of negative and neutral feedback and enjoy giving them to seller's. Recenty we have received a neutral feedback from buyer ...

Refund issue from ebay.

Dear Sir/Madom, I have made a purchase from "ebay" on '26-09-12' by paying an amount of 3850/- from my SBT account through paisapay. On '08-10-12' I have been informed by an email from ebay saying that "refund was automatically initiated on 02-Oct-12...

problem in parcel

I placed one order in 3d glassesbut the glass is broken in this parcelyesterday one seller told you take another order i will send that lens that parceltoday morning that sir send message (sir the item u purchased is from different seller, its not ou...

Credit Card Payment Mode Review

Hi Ebay, I have been a customer of Ebay India for the past 2 years, never have i faced the problem with payments for any of my items. I am urgently in need of my product which I purchased and till now the payment is being reflected as being processed...

Dose powership actually works?

Hello eBay, India team is pathetic. I got powership, but no one comes to pick up. I called ebay people keeps on hold and no one comes back. If any one comes back to speak, thay say, " sir tomorrow it will be doen, but there tomorrow never comes. On t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake Seller - please stop payment

Hi Team, My account ID "shiwanshu" is hacked by some one as I received the notification into my email IDshiwanshus@gmail.com. I have orderd a samsumg galaxy S4 on 29th December 2013 from this account AWB No "EU407137905IN"and Item no is # 18129056476...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FAKE MAC product from seller

I ordered MAC pressed powder from seller and look at the audacity when I compained to her she said :" where will you get original MAC at this cost" BUyers be awareee http://accidentalbeauty.com/makeup/how-to-spot-fake-mac-cosmetics/ check this for al...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful