Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blue Dart constantly putting wrong weight

Hello They are putting wrong weight again http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290897530486 PaisaPay ID 33624373885 this item hardly weight around 150 gms and blue dart have put Courier name: BLUE DART Airway bill number: 46425347721 Rem...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay has send the damage phone

I bought Sony Xperia Arc S it is a damage item and the hand free head phone quality very bad… My Sony Xperia Arc S when I call someone...and remove my phone from ear I can't see the screen I can't use my dial pad to end the call or cannot access the ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Govt of Ebay.com - Pathetic customer service

So much for Ebay buyer protection! My first purchase on ebay was a disaster - a broken lens from Japan. The seller kept on assuring me that he would refund the money and buying time. And then 45 days passed and now he has practically asked me to get ...

I want my Money Back...Not agree to wait now

To, Date: 07/01/2014 Chairman & Managing Director, eBay India Private Limited,14th Floor, North Block,R-TECH Park,Western Express Highway,Goregaon (East),Mumbai 400063,Maharashtra(India) Subject: Deficiency in service by eBay by not refunding the mon...

Blue Dart - Whly ebay is selecting them

Blue Dart always take very long time and gives false excuses. I asked the seller to change the courier, but they said that it is decided by ebay. Their tracking details are also not good and does not provide any useful information.So, asking ebay the...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful