Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not received item, claim closed

Item ID: 321297964157PaisaPay ID : 35649522475Txn Date: 04 Feb 2014Claim date: 12 Feb 2014Claim ID : 408291Issue Type : Part of the order missingPreferred Resolution: I want the itemAction created: on. 15 Feb 2014 Buyer cancelled his claim request - ...

nin delivery of item

i purchased an item on 20 oct 2014. till 20 nov i didnot receive my item.i raised claim on 10 nov regarding non delivery of product under claim id 742116. from last 10 i have called four times to ebay customer care and they are giving me false assura...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay ID : ****, Claim ID : ****

I bought an item which turned out to be defective and raised a claim, ebay has rejected it by stating that it is under warranty.Action created: on. 19 Nov 2014 Product found under Manufacturer warrantyeBays remarksI have checked the details of your c...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay should leave INDIA : NO REFUND past a month.

Hey you EBAY GUYZ!! Where is my refund for PaisaPay ID 37695240038. Everytime I contact CS, they ask me to wait for 10 days. They say coupon is out of stock. Technical issue. Supervisor is unvailable. BLAH BLAH BLAH When are you planning to return my...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay making fool to customer

E bay is making fool to customer there is no gurrenty or replace ment of items.If you want to call/chat it will take 1 hour to connect and mail also nobody reply. I brought a gas regulator but got damaged item then i inform to Ebay and they said they...

PaisaPay ID 37793516354

Hi Team, This is in regards to my recent purchase for 2 tablets.The order was processed on 3rd Nov and shipped by 5th Nov.It was with Aramex couriers from 7th Nov with no update till 14th November,Then I contacted Aramex and they told me that the par...

product did not delivered since 1 month

I have purchased a Wrist watch before 17th Oct 2014 with Paisapay however it has not yet delivered. I have raised a complain for the same and got a response saying that within 2 days the product will be delivered however today is the 6th day where I ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful