PaisaPay ID 37793516354

Hi Team,

This is in regards to my recent purchase for 2 tablets.The order was processed on 3rd Nov and shipped by 5th Nov.It was with Aramex couriers from 7th Nov with no update till 14th November,Then I contacted Aramex and they told me that the parcel is on hold because Ebay has not provided them certain details. So I contacted your Ebay team and now my painful journey starts.

I believe your care team is either is either under trained or under equipped .They had no answers what so ever to my simple question.My question was ' why is my parcel lying with Aramex couriers since 7th Nov and why it is not yet shipped' . Each time I got a different answer and many times I was simply cut off even on chat. They gave me wierd answers like wait till 19th Nov and it will ship then and someone even told me that the parcel is in hyderabad and will be delivered by end of the day.I was so frustated so I had to ask for a supervisor ,the agent put me on hold for 30 minutes and then cut me off.I called again and after waiting for nearly 30 minutes inque I got got someone to speak.I asked for a supervisor and this time I was angry and after 5 minutes I was connected to Deepak Kumar.I expalined him the situation and he promised me to call back by 9 pm and to my dismay he never called me back again.

When I bought this product ,I immediately contacted the seller and asked him if he can have it delivered to me by 13th Nov as 14th Nov is my kid's birthday.The seller kept his word by shipping it the very next day but it was lying with Aramex couriers since 7th Nov because Ebay had provided the complete details to Aramex so that they can ship it.

I was left helpless with no gifts for kids on their birthday and on top of that i had this dreadful expirience with Ebay care team.Eventually the parcel was delivered on 17th Nov ,however it was too late.

I don't think so I will ever buy again from Ebay and also encourage others not to buy from Ebay.

Flipkart,Infibeam and Shopclues are doing a much better job when it comes to customer services .Hope this brings some kind of change in your care team so that others might not face such issues.

As far as I am concerned I will never buy again from you ,If possible can anyone let me know the procedure to delete my account from Ebay .

Regards

Jayesh

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0