Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why not ebay follow this seller and buyer centric process? Good for both.

If ebay is commited for seller's success, not only the buyer's success, there is a good way to follow. This method will act as a tonic to check the fake buyers. Once the user registers in ebay, or while bidding for an item, ebay should verify the ban...

not getting refund of money

Hii...I had bought item on 6th October, it should get delivered to me on or before 12th October I waited till 22nd October, and then raised refund under eBay guarantee. I opt that I don't want product now. After that I had called to eBay call center ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No refund of money after 1 month of purchase

Hi Guys, I bought Emporio Armani Men's AR5890 Brown Sport Chronograph Watch on 24/10/2014. I had requested first ebay to not ship the item as there were many people commented that the watch is fake. When I asked for refund then they refused and said ...

Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

Dear Ebay I had placed a order of Bio Magnetic Bracelet in the during the month of august but it was not delivered to me in the deadline so I claim to refund the money since second week of september and you have accepted my claim also. For the same I...

Fraud by enay seller

I had very pathetic experience with ebay purchase. I purchased shirt form seller called ***. Shirt sent was so pathetic that after first wash there are black color dots/fabric is appearing on shirt. I called this seller he refused for replacement. He...

Headset is Not working

HiMy name is Pruthvi. I have orderd a headset on 11-nov-2014 and my order ID is PaisapayID:***. I have booked Samsung Galaxy S headset of Rs. 180 (approx) including delivery charge Rs.230 and i got deliver of the same. It was a old headset somehow I ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

about refund of cancelled transaction

I ordered a samsung smart tv 40" with dealer one year warranty from ebay.in on 26oct14. On 28 i received a call from ebay executive about confirmation of the payment. I told him to cancel my order. He cancelled my order. Till today my paid amount is ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful