PaisaPay ID : ****, Claim ID : ****

I bought an item which turned out to be defective and raised a claim, ebay has rejected it by stating that it is under warranty.

Action created: on. 19 Nov 2014 Product found under Manufacturer warranty

eBays remarks
I have checked the details of your claim and have noticed that the item purchased by you is under (2 years) Manufacture warranty and hence excluded from eligible transactions for filing a claim under eBay guarantee. Therefore, the claim filed by you falls under non-eligibility criteria. As a result, we have closed your claim and your request for refund has been rejected. For more information on the non-eligibility criteria to file a claim, kindly check the below mentioned link: http: pages.ebay.in/help/ebay-guarantee.html#terms In this case, my best advice to you is to contact your Seller and resolve the matter amicably. We thank you for your patronage.

I know the item is under warranty, if it works at-least once i can understand, if its a damaged item that's been shipped even if its under warranty whats the point, why should i be running after a damaged item.
Selling a damaged item that is under warranty is considered ok in ebay?
Whether under warranty or not a damaged item should be refunded. Can i do the same to another ebayer, sell this same damaged item again in ebay to some other ebayer and say that its under warranty.

Please take care of this issue this certainty doesn't make any sense, at-least ask the seller the respond, he is not responding at all.

Thanks,

Robin.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0