PowerShip Discussion

Hi All,

Please post your questions or query related to joining the PowerShip program, including requests / feedback into this forum.

We will be reviewing this forum on a daily basis and provide answers to your questions, helping you to enroll into the program and get benefited with fast delivery experience and complete piece of mind for shipping experience.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 1 of 101
latest reply
100 REPLIES 100

PowerShip Discussion

Dear sir, Paisa pay id 33117777092 again allocated to aramex courier inspite you have given assurance that aramex courier has been removed from my pin code.

Jalandhar city (seller) Pin codes 144001 to 144021

Please check and change the lsp or just remove aramex so that I can ship it on my own.

Regards

Puneet
Message 31 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Dear pricebag,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please send the requested details and we will certainly get back to you with an update before Thu.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 32 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Dear Ebay Team

thanks for reply. However my questions regarding probability of receiving low DSR in certain cases where the seller has made the item available to powership LSP within 2-5 days (ebay timelines) remain unanswered.

repharsing it...

would it be a good policy change if the buyers were not able to give low DSR for shipping time if the item is picked up within 5 days of sales which is the time allowed by ebay to ship the item?
Message 33 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

jtechnology2011
Community Member
Hello ,

I don't want to use ebay packaging .

Can i use my packaging material and use this powership facility.

How can i know at what time the LSP will arrive at my place?

can you give charges for below courier.
courier:blue dart
weight:250 gms
destination: calcutta(rural area)
pick up from :vadodara(gujarat)

can you give the complete charges for shipping(including all tax).

can buyer make the payment on paypal also?

Waiting for reply,

Regards,
JTECH
Message 34 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Sameer Sir, no packing material received for long time.

I spoke to Mr. Aftab and gave my requirements but no good.

Sir please do something about it ASAP. *********************
StopandShop
Message 35 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Hi Sameer,
Packaging material sent to me without my confirmation or request, and there was no bill for plastic bags and packaging tape, As my Power Ship application is on hold for 3 months, these packaging materials are of no use for me
Please take it back, I also requested this to Patil, Shashank(AWF)Relationship Manager, but no response
Thanks
Message 36 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

I get order which is serviceable by Bluedart on surface still those order comes as non powership, any explaination
Message 37 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

click4all
Community Member
i am interested in power shipping but have few doubts, i hope some one will help for sure.

1. is dtdc,bluedart available? any preferecence asked from our side?
2. if i starts using power shipping, my agreement with local partners will brake and then i wont be able to handle non powership orders , in that case can i cancel all non powership orders? will i be charged for cancelling those orders? how much orders i can cancel.
Message 38 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Hello Sameer/Seema,

PowerShip is unavailable in my location (Ranchi) and I am shipping all my orders through Speed Post since 2004 without any problem or complaint from my buyers.

Now, since yesterday I am unable to Relist/Revise my listings due to Shipping Options in the listing form. The only Shipping Option that I get is COD/Local Pickup, I don't understand why. Flat Rate anywhere within India option is missing. Can anyone from your team reply to my concern?

Regards,
M.Zaman

Message 39 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

susanta53
Community Member
Sir, I have purchased today a book named "Rs. 89.00 Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis" from your store..but when I have paid the said amount through internet banking and the bank was redirected to your site, at that very moment Electric Power has gone suddenly and my PC has readily becomes shut down at once..

And also I have not got any cofirmation msg from yourselves whether my billing ws fulfilled or not..Just now I have checked my balance and it showed that money was deducted from my account...

But sir, you dont send any message to me whether the selected item was shipped or not..

Please have a reply to this..otherwise I will have a little belief on you because I am new to eBay.in..

Please make a reply about the Item "Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis" and also tell me how to get back the money if the item is not made for shipping..

Thank U
Message 40 of 101
latest reply