PowerShip Discussion

Hi All,

Please post your questions or query related to joining the PowerShip program, including requests / feedback into this forum.

We will be reviewing this forum on a daily basis and provide answers to your questions, helping you to enroll into the program and get benefited with fast delivery experience and complete piece of mind for shipping experience.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 1 of 101
latest reply
100 REPLIES 100

PowerShip Discussion

Hi Sameer,
My question is about shipping of low priced items, like cables and accessories which weight is below 50 gms and selling Price is usually under Rs.200, will these items are excluded from power shipping because their wieght is just 50 gms and paying for 500 gms shipping charges is costly
Thanks
Nadeem
Message 21 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

dandysstylo
Community Member
I want to enroll for power ship program.
Please help and assist.
Message 22 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Fast ship discounts - Maximum orders come to our account on saturdays and sundays or holidays but fast ship discount is given if the parcel is shipped within 24 hours and in these cases orders are shipped on monday evening and we lose fast ship discount as we cannot ship on sundays and holidays.
Message 23 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

If you do not have COD agreements with bluedart and Fedex please do it we would like to provide COD service if available throught these couriers other online websites offer very low rates or free COD facility and major business is coming from COD business. In our case all COD orders are allocated to aramex which does not pick up the orders and we have to cancel those orders and do not even receive final value fee credit for those orders without any fault of ours.
Message 24 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

DEAR TEAM,

duplicate billing is being done for powership, dispite packet's overall weight being under 500gm, i am being charged as per quantity of items.

already some 3000 rs. loss till now.

any answers ??
Message 25 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Dear sameer.school91,

Thanks for letting us know. Someone from the Logistics team will contact you for the required information to investigate the excess billing.

For any support, please do write to inlogistics@ebay.com. Our support team is available Monday to Saturday from 10 AM to 7:30 PM for assistance and reachable on the email address.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 26 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Dear onlinegetit,

Thanks for the question.

We have COD arrangement with BlueDart and Aramex. Depending on the PIN code serviceability - Yours and Buyer location, the transaction is assigned to either of them.

In told that Aramex serviceability has been an issue in your area, we have removed Aramex from the PIN code and you will receive only BlueDart. This will however, impact the total COD orders since orders where buyer PIN code is not serviceable by BlueDart will not be processed for your account.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 27 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Dear andro_indian,

Thanks for the question.

In PowerShip the minimum chargeable weight for Prepaid & COD is for 500gms and incremental weight is again 500 gms.

PowerShip users reputed courier companies in India, who delivery more than 85% products within 2-3 days and they charge a minimum weight of 500gms.

We recognize the need to solve for low ASP and low weight items and have been working on a solution. Stay tuned for more update on this.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 28 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Dear indiacod,

Here are my comments in line with your questions asked:

1. Sellers marks item RTS on 2nd Day. He wont get DSR benefit. Powership LSP delivers the item on 5th/6th/10th or any later date. Buyer punishes seller with low DSR. is it Fair?

Auto 5 Star DSR for fastship is available for items shipped within same or next day of transaction. This auto DSR and PaisaPay FastShip discount is calculated basis the pickup date and the transaction date. The RTS date has not direct relevance for FastShip discount. If the RTS happens and no pickup is allowed, the FastShip discount is ignored for these transactions automatically.

2. Powership LSP (esp Aramex) fails to collect the item after it marked RTS on 2nd day (so DSR benefit again NA). it fails to collect for 5-6 days and then collects item or alternatively, at last moment, ebay Shipping team says ship thru own LSP. Buyer leave low Shipping time DSR. Is it fair?

If you are a regular seller, BlueDart and FedEx personnel will come to you on a daily basis for pickup. Here the pickup is not determined by the RTS action, however, RTS action is needed to connect the item to the destination. Without the RTS action, the Logistics Service Provider does not receive the order details and the package waits for the information until you do the RTS.

In you dont have pickup or transactions on a daily basis, you will need to mark RTS for transactions before 11 AM to receive pickup on the same day. If the RTS happens post the cut off date or the transaction is received post 11 AM, you will receive the pickup on the next business day

3. Item is RTO because Door locked, buyer NA or any other reason. Shipped thru Powership. Buyer is mailed and informed. He gives a feedback, "Never received item" but a positive one with low DSR (since he never received, shipping time sure to be 1/2. Is it fair?

If you receive a feedback not is not justified, please do write to inlogistics@ebay.com to look into it.

4. Ebay charges 48/- incl taxes n packing material for each powership shipping. Buyer charging say 35-45 as shipping. Buyer give +ve feedback but Low DSR(1/2) in Shipping costs. When ebay is charging shipping and we as sellers are charging lower than our cost price (and hence absorbing shipping costs) to buyers, will buyer leaving a low DSR in shipping costs be fair?

CUrrently most of the sellers on eBay India offer item as free shipping, while some sellers charge the same fees as PowerShip or more to the buyers since it also allows sellers to charge for handling. The two are currently not linked to each other.

If you have specific cases, where you observed this, please share with us.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 29 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

pricebag
Community Member
Hello,

I applied for the enrollment into the Powership program more than a month ago and would like to share my experience with the eBay Administration.

After I filled up the online application and accepted the Terms and Conditions of the program I was supposed to receive a call from the eBay Account Management Team but surprisingly I haven't heard any word so far.

After one week of my application, I called the eBay Customer Care and the person on the call expressed his inability to help me in this case as this process is not handled by them. He gave me the contact number of Mr. Aftaab Khan as he's handling the Powership program.

*( As per the eBay's policies, I am not allowed to share the contact numbers provided to me )*

I called on the Mr Khan's Mobile Number after two days ( 9 days so far ) and spoke to him and he assured me that I would soon receive the call from the Account Management Team.

Days passed and I again called on the same mobile number and this time someone else picked up the call as Mr. Khan wasn't available. I discussed with him about my concern and he assured me that he would notify Mr. Khan about the same.

I didn't receive the call from anyone even after 3 weeks, so I called on the same mobile number to know my enrollment status. This time again somebody else
picked up the call and I expressed my concern with little
disappointment and he instructed me to write an email to a specific email address of eBay with the following details mentioned in the body :
1. eBay Seller ID
2. Category
3. No. of Transactions
4. Pickup Address
5. Contact Details

I wrote an email on Feb 2, 2013 and yet to receive a reply from the other end. I didn't even receive an
acknowledgment of the receipt of my email. <

I finally called the Customer Care today, and received the same reply that this is something which is out of their job roles.

Iโ€™ve only one question :
I want to know the meaning of "SOONโ€ in Mr. Aftaab Khanโ€™s dictionary.

I'm supremely afraid and tired in trying to contact Mr. Aftab Khan and eBay Administration for the enrollment in this program. Beside that I hope someone from the Administration would understand the reason of my disappointment.

Thanks,
Kamalpreet
Message 30 of 101
latest reply