Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PowerShip Discussion

Hi All, Please post your questions or query related to joining the PowerShip program, including requests / feedback into this forum. We will be reviewing this forum on a daily basis and provide answers to your questions, helping you to enroll into th...

received damaged product

Hi Ebay team, Your product "super New Table Ma.." (PaisaPay ID 40005020306). received in damaged condition, so please collect it back and send new one. and product also not so good in quality, what we expect from such a great Ebay site. Regards,Rajas...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aramax is the most worst LSP in ebay PowerShip!

Hello Sir, I having issue with Armax, their guy never came to pickup. Right now I have more then 20 product readdy for pickup from 12 August 2015. The co. only sending a token no. but nobody coming for pickup. I have add a support claim in ebay power...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

broken escalation process

Why do you have an escalation process and not allow buyers to escalate their problem? I have made it to the Grievance Officer stage and there it breaks. The Grievance Officer only communicates using email and never provides the service request number...

Reporing complaint for replacement

Dear Madam / Sir , I have purchased a mobile phone ( Lenovo A6000 ) from your site ebay.in. Dated 05 /07 /2015 for Rs.7580 /- . Since i got the Mobile it make heats . After one month the heat became higher than before . Its battery backup not longer ...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

return policy

I have order a mobile phone cash on delivery.seller says that return not accept but i want to know that if product dammeg,wrong product etc than also it would not return

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unfair Business Practices From eBay

Unfair Marketplace Policy's. We have clearly mentioned in listing that we not ship to West Bengal. Still buyer placed order & after refund he left negative feedback stating that "Seller not shipped item" We asked Mr. Rakesh about removal of this unfa...

refund my money

I have purchase a power bank of sony in limited offr 599 rs. But the payment process compleeting, the site becomes erro. Then check mi account & the cash loose.The confirmation message of sbi is given below. So please refund my cash......Thank you fo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay coupon

no ebay coupons work . M trying to use any coupon it always show maximum eligible redeemption

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

about missing transition

ebay custimer service is worst .there respose is always same that they will call in next 48hrs but do so.on 4aug i tried to order something from ebay . i used my mobikwik wallet to pay .but after being money debited from wallet no order was placed .o...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful