PowerShip Discussion

Hi All,

Please post your questions or query related to joining the PowerShip program, including requests / feedback into this forum.

We will be reviewing this forum on a daily basis and provide answers to your questions, helping you to enroll into the program and get benefited with fast delivery experience and complete piece of mind for shipping experience.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 1 of 101
latest reply
100 REPLIES 100

PowerShip Discussion

WE WERE TOLD THAT DTDC WILL BE INCLUDED IN POWERSHIP PROGRAM IN FEBRUARY.... ANY UPDATE ON THAT??
Message 2 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

rituj123
Community Member
hi
I have registered at least 8 times for powership,contacted customer support for more than 10 times,but haven't got any powership till date..
i don't know why i got this email from ebay..
Pathetic customer support
Message 3 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

I also got the invitation from you ,what next ? what is the process now how to use the service.
Message 4 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

There is problem in powers hip. I have Joined powership for my ebay user id - navink12. Since I am from raipur LPS here is fedex only but i also getting service blue dart / aramex. So I need to call ebay and cancel that LPS and need to shipping servic by own. Again Ig I need to realease payment I again to ned to call ebay and tell them to cancel refund. So this is very disgusting for me. Have you any solution for this
Message 5 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

frendz_shop
Community Member
Hi. Seema Ji. We Also Want To Activate Power Shipment On Our Account. Kindly Give Us Full Details About

1.) Pick Up.

2.) Shipping Charges.

3.) Pick Up Timing.

4.) Packing Material.ETC.

Thanks...
Message 6 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Hello,
pls Reply to questions below
1. What is the quotation of ur logistic partners?
2. what material will they take for shipping and what material they wont take?
3. what will happen if the item damage in transit who will responsible will ur logistics partner will give claim?
4.which item will be shipped thru air if air is available and what items will ship thru surface?
pls reply to all questions
Thanks
amazingdealss Hello,
i am fade up off trust and safety team .The person never help to seller.they dont hear any thing from seller according to them buyer is always right.Pls help me what to do?
Hello,
i am fade up off trust and safety team .The person never help to seller.they dont hear any thing from seller according to them buyer is always right.Pls help me what to do?
Message 7 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Dear Members,

If you have received an email from us on joining the PowerShip program, please be sure that we will activate your account in the next 2-3 weeks if you confirm that you would like to join the program by responding to the email and accepting the T&C on the PowerShip registration page.

https://deals.ebay.in/powership

Also you need to do is send in the details of your pickup location (complete address with phone number and PIN code) to syadav@ebay.com and mpedamkar@ebay.com

A week prior to your enrollment on PowerShip you will receive a training call from us and packing material will be dispatched to you post the training.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 8 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

frendz_shop
Community Member
Kindly Reply On our Query. Thanks...
Message 9 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Dear westcoastcustoms_shop,

Pertaining to your questions. For further assistance, you will certain receive a call from us.

1) Pick Up.

The pickup address will be the one that you provide us during the enrollment process.

2.) Shipping Charges.

For Shipping fees, refer to the page:
http://deals.ebay.in/powership-rates/ratecard.php

3.) Pick Up Timing.
Pickup time will be basis the location and the serviceability factor of the LSP.

4.) Packing Material.ETC.
Packing material will be eBay provided. You will receive the supply for PowerShip transactions once a month.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 10 of 101
latest reply