PowerShip Discussion

Hi All,

Please post your questions or query related to joining the PowerShip program, including requests / feedback into this forum.

We will be reviewing this forum on a daily basis and provide answers to your questions, helping you to enroll into the program and get benefited with fast delivery experience and complete piece of mind for shipping experience.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 1 of 101
latest reply
100 REPLIES 100

PowerShip Discussion

hi

this is regarding the powership programme.

If your selling is more than 200 orders in a month. You can go with this programme but i recommend you to avoid this service because LSP like bluedart COD team is not so in measuring the correct weight of a shipment.

We recently got around 45 packets lost where a simple screen guard was measure with the weight of around 1000 grame (1 KG).

instead of ebay i have further investigated that bluedart Rama road , delhi cod hub having a weighing machine problem and because of this whole issue arrive.

Powership is always headache in india even infact local courier people is always a headache in the ecommerce industry unless ecom companies open their own logistic team like ekart and amazon transportation pvt ltd.

i have raise this voice in twitter also , infact with in a day i lost 15,000 rs from ebay because of this wrong measuring of weight.

regards

saju

Message 101 of 101
latest reply