PowerShip Discussion

Hi All,

Please post your questions or query related to joining the PowerShip program, including requests / feedback into this forum.

We will be reviewing this forum on a daily basis and provide answers to your questions, helping you to enroll into the program and get benefited with fast delivery experience and complete piece of mind for shipping experience.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 1 of 101
latest reply
100 REPLIES 100

PowerShip Discussion

frendz_shop
Community Member
Hi. Sameer. Thanks for Reply. But What About 250Gm Slab. Because Most Of Our Parcel Around 250GM. And Its Charge Us 30Rs. For 250 Gm. Around 100/80 Parcel Are 250Gm.

And You Say Packing Material. So What Packing Material Send To Us. Becauce We Have Most Fragle Items So Without Boxes It Doesnt Send in envolpe.
Message 11 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

@ Mr. Sameer, here are a few suggestions most sellers would like ebay logistics to look into urgently:-

1. When the powership rates were introduced there was no mention of PARCEL SIZE(the divide by factor) only weight was a criteria(500gm slot), so now why excessive rates are being charged arbitrarily under the pretext of parcel size please let me know. For a parcel weighing 1.5 kgs I was charged 406/- (though on my appeal it was reversed)

2. On PaisaPay account balance page(Remittance due/sent), on the page please let us know the weight of the item as calculated by the logistics partner, please include the weight column for all transactions(normal and COD).

3. "Most Important" On Shipping Preferences page the "states exclusion" does not make any sense and does not serve any purpose. Even after excluding states I am still getting orders from excluded states. In fact the "states exclusion list" will make much more sense if it is moved to the "sell your item" form/template page so that depending on the item nature and weight the seller may or may not ship a particular item to a particular state. This move will benefit the sellers more rather than having a blanket exclusion for all items.
StopandShop
Message 12 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Dear rajelectroniks,

Thanks for the suggestions.

Point # 1 - The PowerShip fees basis weight and mode has been shared and configured. The weight used for the shipment is basis the weight recognized by Logistics Service Provider at the time of pickup. If they determine that the package is volumetric and apply volumetric weight, the same is used by us. If there are specific non volumetric consignments that were charged more than actual, please send teh details to inlogistics@ebay.com

Point # 2 - The weight column additional. We will certainly look into this.

Point # 3 - The State Exclusion feature had some challenges and hence was not functioning as desired. We have fixed the feature and it should start working as expected from tomorrow. If you have blocked a state and you get an order, please do let us know immediately

Regards,
Sameer
Message 13 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Dear westcoastcustoms_shop,

Thanks for the question around. Most of the reputed Logistics Service Providers in India do not recognize 250 gms and the minimum chargeable weight is 500 gms.

Due to this reasons 250gms is currently not available on PowerShip. We are working to resolve commercials for low ASP and low weight items and will be posting an update on this shortly.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 14 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

thebanjara
Community Member
Hello

I sell apparel and shoes on ebay. I enrolled for powership a month back but till now i haven't received any email or call to activate this service. Do you provide it only for big volume sellers?? I am gradually expanding my product range but my current LSP is delivering parcels late and thats why i am really interested in powership. Can you please check my status.

Regards
Prabha Bathla
Message 15 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

frendz_shop
Community Member
Sameer What About The Shipping Charges We Pay Directly To Courier Agency Or Some Other Procejure. Thanks...
Message 16 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Dear Ebay Team,

A few points to ponder. Imagine following situations

1. Sellers marks item RTS on 2nd Day. He wont get DSR benefit. Powership LSP delivers the item on 5th/6th/10th or any later date. Buyer punishes seller with low DSR. is it Fair?

Solution: Disable low DSR in shipping time if item marked RTS within ebay timelines. Remember low DSR is a punishment and shipping within ebay timelines should never be considered one. Buyer may leave 3/4. it is still ok but low DSR affects entire standing of seller.

2. Powership LSP (esp Aramex) fails to collect the item after it marked RTS on 2nd day (so DSR benefit again NA). it fails to collect for 5-6 days and then collects item or alternatively, at last moment, ebay Shipping team says ship thru own LSP. Buyer leave low Shipping time DSR. Is it fair?

Solution: Same as above

3. Item is RTO because Door locked, buyer NA or any other reason. Shipped thru Powership. Buyer is mailed and informed. He gives a feedback, "Never received item" but a positive one with low DSR (since he never received, shipping time sure to be 1/2. Is it fair?

Solution: Disable Shipping time DSR itself in such case. even better disable all DSR since seller not at fault for whats happened.

4. Ebay charges 48/- incl taxes n packing material for each powership shipping. Buyer charging say 35-45 as shipping. Buyer give +ve feedback but Low DSR(1/2) in Shipping costs. When ebay is charging shipping and we as sellers are charging lower than our cost price (and hence absorbing shipping costs) to buyers, will buyer leaving a low DSR in shipping costs be fair?

Solution: Where buyer is charging shipping upto what ebay is charging to seller ie 45-48 rupees, disable low DSR. Buyer may leave 3/4 if he is overly unhappy and unreasonable.

Lastly, a submission to ebay team.... do you really think sellers would deserve a low DSR in any of the above situations? if not, Kindly do something about it....

Other seller: would appreciate your views and points on the issues raised above
Message 17 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

frendz_shop
Community Member
IndiaCod Are 100% Right

If Seller Ship Item Next Day And Courier People Send It 6 Or 7 Day Then Buyer Left 3 Or 4 Dsr Ratings In shipping Time Then What???

My Views - Automatic Shipping DSR Rating For ALL. If Seller Ship

First Day 5 Star,

2nd Day 4 Star,

3rd Day 3 Star,

4 Day 2 Star, And

5 Day 1 Star. Reply Sellers On This Views
Message 18 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

rituj123
Community Member
@Indiacod

Yes your views are 100% correct..:-D
Sellers should get some benefit from this service and mainatining DSR with it, is a really good idea..

Ebay kindly look into the matter..
Message 19 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

uniqueethings.com_sam
Community Member
Dear Mr.Yadav,

I'm very much interested in this Powership programme. I have accepted the aggrement also. Please add me in this programme as soon as possible. No questions as such ..... please add me fast

Regards
Sameer
Message 20 of 101
latest reply