PowerShip Discussion

Hi All,

Please post your questions or query related to joining the PowerShip program, including requests / feedback into this forum.

We will be reviewing this forum on a daily basis and provide answers to your questions, helping you to enroll into the program and get benefited with fast delivery experience and complete piece of mind for shipping experience.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 1 of 101
latest reply
100 REPLIES 100

PowerShip Discussion

click4all
Community Member
susanta sir. goto my paisa pay then bought with paisa pay.
if that book is visible there then your order is successfull else order it again, you will get refund of your first purchase for sure in next 7 working days.
Message 41 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Just read this and you will how useless both Bluedart and ebay Powershipping team is:

I sent a COD item by Bluedart to Bangalore buyer(professor at IIM-B) on 14th Feb and by chance the buyer's flat was being painted and he had shifted on the same floor from flat-103 to flat-109(next door).

He has also put up a sign outside the flat saying "contact in flat-109" and even the workers in flat-103 direct the people to flat-109 but our great Bluedart did not deliver the parcel to the adjacent flat-109 and the height of shamelessness is that they did not even call the buyer on his cell(100% working) so as to request him to collect the same from their office.

They shamelessly returned the parcel back. I immediately got this to the notice of ebay logistics team 3 days back but nobody has got back to me or the buyer till today.

This is the way powershipping works !!!!!!!
StopandShop
Message 42 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

i have compalined many times that bluedart is not coming for pickup, please change my logistics partner and then someone from ebay replied me that we have updated our system accodingly and what i get????

now ebay is booking my 99% parcels by bluedart,
powership is going to be a disaster for me and no one is helping,

any one cann help me what to do

regards
Message 43 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Dear Sameer,

I have a question related to surface delivery. I get order which is serviceable by Bluedart on surface still those order comes as non powership. Product i sold is falls under "Surface Only" category. Price costs around 2500 Rs.

Please help me to find out the reason. It will help me in listing products in futur.

Thanks,
ahdambicaelectricals
Message 44 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Dear Ebay,

Why do you still have Blue Dart as a preferred partner when clearly they are not interested in working with you. I see a lot of complaints of Blue Dart not picking up products or delays. I too am facing the same issue with Blue Dart.

I don't see the Logistics team having a strong escalation procedure in place for the vendor. When you complain of a delay or issue with the vendor either you don't get a reply to your mail or you get a call back saying we listen to you but we will call back after talking to customer. Then you never get a call back.

FEDEX till date has been doing a great job but Bangalore FEDEX for some strange reason do not feel like working all the time. 20% of my consignment to Bangalore through FEDEX is a Headache. I need to call the customer to apologize for the delay as well as to keep him updated just cause the package is still in Local FEDEX office without movement.

Not everyone here has a dedicated call center with unlimited plans to make unlimited phone call. For my recent issue with Blue Dart the no. of call that I have made to Logistics team as well as the customer I have lost all my profit only on the phone bill.

When I rolled into this program I was happy as this was very convenient for me. Everything was going good until this small issues started coming up. Customers leave a negative feedback just because of these small mistakes done by the vendor, and because we don't have a mechanism to appeal against the negative feedback we are burned completely.

Lastly please stop insiders in ebay from stealing our contact no. and providing the same to Tradus. I have a dedicated phone no. for ebay and that was provided to Tradus. Now I have nothing to loose here the more issues ebay creates the more bad impressions customers are getting. Please remember ebay is a platform and not a seller and customers see us as a part of ebay. The more issues created by Vendor is just reflecting as ebay is not capable enough . I have nothing to loose as the more ebay insiders reveal my phone no to rival companies the more beneficial for me. Tomorrow if I have to quit ebay I still have rival platforms who have very aggressive in their business model and hopefully free from these small small issues.

I apologize for having said too much and also understand that there could be other sellers who are trouble free but not everyone is like that.
Message 45 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

princesach
Community Member
PowerShip program is a useless, i have registered for it twice but thr is some Mr. khan who is never available to confirm or reply to powership customer when u call ebay customer, 3 times i was that we will arrange for a call back from him but been 6 months no reply, n to ship a item by bluedart shipping charge is Rs.350/- for 500grams plus item value must be below Rs.5000/- & ebay.in doesn't allow to charge more than Rs.230/- for shipping & then again ask us to offer free shipping....

bhai powership bekar hai koi aur option do na???
Message 46 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

foreverliving1979
Community Member
i want to connect with ebay logistics please send the
process

regards,
foreverliving
Message 47 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

We welcome all our members to the Open house session. Today we will discuss and respond to questions related to recently announced changes to PowerShip. This includes 250 gms for
Please feel free to send your questions.

Thanks.

Regards,
Powership team
Message 48 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Dear eBay,

I want to enrol with powership programme, I have submitted 2 times but never received any response from you.

Please let me know the procedures.

Regards
S Holla
Message 49 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

amio.1315
Community Member
Hello everybody,
I want some answers about ebays new powership programm for ease of sellers, but what about buyers,
I purchase one item from ebay which got automatically assigned to FedEx, but to my surprise We don't have FedEx pickup centre in my area pincode, then how come ebay is assigning items to fedEx since they dont deliver to my shipping pincode, after that i got around 30 messages from ebay that "FedEx is unable to deliver the Item to your address".
For me there should be a buyer's on request shipping method if it is bearable by the seller so as to enhance the flexibility of the sending and receiving of the items...
Moreover the guys working in Powership logistics are also not interested in solving the problems nor they are talk friendly to customers...
If any customer relation staff reads this then please give me an answer.... as a long tern member of ebay.in i am not supposed to be getting such treatment....
Message 50 of 101
latest reply