cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM BUYERS WITHOUT CONTACTing SELLERS!!!

sahstores
Community Member
I have come through various example in which BUYERS left negative feedback without contacting sellers, This is a serious issue for a seller,I always feel eBay has got EXTRA LEANINGS towards the buyers, all facilities are earned by buyers and eBay just burdened sellers with hell lot of liabilities. I m not fearing from Liabilities, but if i talk about seller policies, eBay has got worst.
If some buyer needs a replacement and when we say SHIPMENT is borne by Buyer, they clearly refuse the things and just threats us by a NEGATIVE FEED POLICY, if eBay is claiming ebay guarantee then why the hell it is not providing us a SHIPMENT SOURCE, I accept they pay in most of the cases when there is shipment of replacement needed, but that is not enough as Buyers are not aware, they just do one thing, just punishing a Buyer without any solid reason by giving him a negative feedback.
If eBay is really hearing the SELLERS, i have some suggestions and are as follows:
1. When some buyer try to give the negative feedback, he should face an option like "CONTACT THE SELLER" and without contacting the seller, he should not be able to Leave a NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. And for this he has to be asked to give him a VALID proof that he contacted the seller.

2.eBay must verify that the Negative Feedback case is genuine or not, sometimes user left Negative just because of the ignorance.

I appeal to all those sellers who are facing this type of problem, to participate and support this so that eBay revise the policies for the sellers.
Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

youngistan
Community Member
Hi all,

In this matter ebay goes to silent mode like your mobile phone. No answer from ebay in this regard, really shame for ebay.in, One day ebay have lots of buyers but no sellers because of his foolish policies.

Regards
Youngistan
Message 31 of 62
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
i agree with yongistan.
Message 32 of 62
latest reply

india-fashion
Community Member
ONE DAY THERE WILL BE ONLY BUYERS AND NO SELLERS ON eBay IF THERE IS NO CHANGES DONE FOR THE SAKE OF SELLERS AS AT THE END ALL THE REVENUE THAT COMES TO eBay IS FROM THE SELLERS NOT FROM THE BUYERS AND THEY ARE BEEN IGNORED TILL NOW
Message 33 of 62
latest reply

In this case all sellers together should boycott ebay by not listing their products.This will in turn lessen the income of ebay,which they get through our listings.
Message 34 of 62
latest reply

learningratnas
Community Member
We too have been victim of negative feedback, where customer asked us to deal outside Ebay, which we refused.

Ebay should educate buyers to resort to negative as a last resort & negative should be allowed only after there is fair (at least twice) correspondence between buyer & seller.

One of the ebay seller has been our large buyer, & has purchased 8 nos. special mobile from us to record entire conversation in 8GB memory card with time & date stamp, this is also a valid proof accepted by Ebay.

we need to help ebay implement robust systems which protect buyer interests & are reasonably fair to us.

Inappropriate angry language, helps no one. Ebay is here for long term.
:-)

Warm Regards
Prabhjot
Message 35 of 62
latest reply

jay_creation
Community Member
VERY TRUE EBAY IS BIASED .ALWAYS GIVE DECISION IN BUYERS FAVOUR...WEATHER IT CUSTOMER CARE OR WEATHER ITS COMMUNITY COURT..I RAISED A QUESTION TO EBAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT GUY THAT WHAT WILL THEY DO IF SELLERS R NOT THEIR WHAT WUD THEY SELL..............INSTEAD SAYING I UNDERSTAND YR POINT HER POINTED EVERY THING TOWARDS ME AND ALL SELLERS THAT WHAT WILL WE SELL AND TO WHOME IF BUYERS R NOT THIER........THATS TRUE BUT THIS CLEARLY SHOWS WHOME THEY CARE OFF........THE CONLCUSION IS BUYERS R ALWAYS RIGHT AS THEY R PAYING BUT WE SELLERS WILL ALWAYS BE WRONG WEATHER WE DO SO HARD WORK IN LISTING EACH AND EVERY PRODUCT ......WRITING DISCRIPTION UPLOADING IMAGES COURIERING ON TIME, HAVE TO ALSO ENSURE THAT ITEMS GETS DLVD AND ONCE IT IS THEN HAS TO WAITING LONG FOR BUYERS TO GIVE RECIEPT WHICH THEY DONT GIVE.FEEDBACK IS OUT OF QUESTION ..

SOME BUYERS SAY THEY R NEW SO THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO GIVE FEEDBACK SO THEY CANNOT GIVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK EVEN THOUGH WE GUIDE THEM THRU EMAIL AND ON PHONE.....BUT WHEN THEIR IS POINT THAT THEY WANT TO GIVE NEGATIVE THEN THEY KNOW EACH AND EVERY PROCESS WITHOUT ANY GUIDANCE
Message 36 of 62
latest reply

As it is seen, eBay will work only for buyer safety. Very few buyers take advantage of this policy and try mischievous attempt to get addl. cable / parts by claiming that they are defective. They give negative feedback forcing us to request them to revise with assurance to replace defective parts. But the mischievous buyer refuses to send defective item back proving that that particular buyer attempted to get addl. parts. Atleast in this case, that is wherever the buyer refused to send back the item reported to be defective back to seller when seller assures for replacement or refund, the eBay should come to the rescue of the buyer and remove the negative feedback. I am a new seller and I have two cases like this. There is no doubt that the eBay's growth is limited by this single factor largely. We could find only new sellers in the eBay and on learning eBay is not helping them they will slowly go away from eBay and establish their own eShop. I personally feel that this condition is contributing very much to the growth of Enterpreneurship among Indian Citizens / Global citizens and encourages adventurous business pursuit. Good for Nation building. WE need not show any concern about eBay's growth or not,that is their Director's business, our business should be whether we can grow or our Nation can grow.
Message 37 of 62
latest reply

harjitsinghmaan
Community Member
Dear Friends,
I would suggest you to give at-least one chance to e-bay. But It will wrong if any one say that e-bay sales at lower price. I give u an example, I bought NOKIA ORIGINAL OEM, I found that some seller are selling this in 150+ on the other hand one was selling this in just 80 including shipping. In market it is available in 100/-. Then I bought Sanyo Eneloop XX 2500mah rechargeable cells in 900 plus 50 courier charges, But leter I found that at Chandigarh Sector 22-B, Capital Photo Gallery these were available in Just Rs. 700/- (I paid 200 more), So I will recommend you must visit e-bay, payment system is secure so dont worry. But Before you click the "BUY" button you should ensure that price a less. Gud luck to you and e-bay too...take care
Message 38 of 62
latest reply

jay_creation
Community Member
Here is an another case with me buyer bought 2 items fm me as a gift towards his wife.but now his wife does not like it so he want to return it and want refund...ebay says try to convenience buyer i tried but failed ..just because his wife did not liked the saree he gifted her.i have to suffer. he is threatening to give negative feedback if i dont refund him.what do i do..........? any answer ebay

buyer id is xsekhar
bought 2 items
Item ID:170684330122
Item ID:170684327630
Message 39 of 62
latest reply

sahstores
Community Member
Horrible eBay policies
Message 40 of 62
latest reply