cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM BUYERS WITHOUT CONTACTing SELLERS!!!

sahstores
Community Member
I have come through various example in which BUYERS left negative feedback without contacting sellers, This is a serious issue for a seller,I always feel eBay has got EXTRA LEANINGS towards the buyers, all facilities are earned by buyers and eBay just burdened sellers with hell lot of liabilities. I m not fearing from Liabilities, but if i talk about seller policies, eBay has got worst.
If some buyer needs a replacement and when we say SHIPMENT is borne by Buyer, they clearly refuse the things and just threats us by a NEGATIVE FEED POLICY, if eBay is claiming ebay guarantee then why the hell it is not providing us a SHIPMENT SOURCE, I accept they pay in most of the cases when there is shipment of replacement needed, but that is not enough as Buyers are not aware, they just do one thing, just punishing a Buyer without any solid reason by giving him a negative feedback.
If eBay is really hearing the SELLERS, i have some suggestions and are as follows:
1. When some buyer try to give the negative feedback, he should face an option like "CONTACT THE SELLER" and without contacting the seller, he should not be able to Leave a NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. And for this he has to be asked to give him a VALID proof that he contacted the seller.

2.eBay must verify that the Negative Feedback case is genuine or not, sometimes user left Negative just because of the ignorance.

I appeal to all those sellers who are facing this type of problem, to participate and support this so that eBay revise the policies for the sellers.
Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

sonam.jain80
Community Member
this is the basic think in ebay

suppose if someone loses a gurantee claim buyer simple leave a negative feedback and in that case ebay do not remove the negatiive feedback they tell the seller to contact buyer and ask him to remove the feedback

buyer will only remove feedback when his concern (genuine or ungenuine ) would be fulfilled

regards
mobile_street
Message 61 of 62
latest reply

gadgetshoppie
Community Member
i have got 2 negative feedbacks and both the buyers are non-contactable nad ebay is saying that try sending him mails or try sending messages through ebay.but he is not replying to me i have also given both of them a refund still no replies and there mobile number are also not working so what should i do as ebay is not helping me in this
Message 62 of 62
latest reply