cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM BUYERS WITHOUT CONTACTing SELLERS!!!

sahstores
Community Member
I have come through various example in which BUYERS left negative feedback without contacting sellers, This is a serious issue for a seller,I always feel eBay has got EXTRA LEANINGS towards the buyers, all facilities are earned by buyers and eBay just burdened sellers with hell lot of liabilities. I m not fearing from Liabilities, but if i talk about seller policies, eBay has got worst.
If some buyer needs a replacement and when we say SHIPMENT is borne by Buyer, they clearly refuse the things and just threats us by a NEGATIVE FEED POLICY, if eBay is claiming ebay guarantee then why the hell it is not providing us a SHIPMENT SOURCE, I accept they pay in most of the cases when there is shipment of replacement needed, but that is not enough as Buyers are not aware, they just do one thing, just punishing a Buyer without any solid reason by giving him a negative feedback.
If eBay is really hearing the SELLERS, i have some suggestions and are as follows:
1. When some buyer try to give the negative feedback, he should face an option like "CONTACT THE SELLER" and without contacting the seller, he should not be able to Leave a NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. And for this he has to be asked to give him a VALID proof that he contacted the seller.

2.eBay must verify that the Negative Feedback case is genuine or not, sometimes user left Negative just because of the ignorance.

I appeal to all those sellers who are facing this type of problem, to participate and support this so that eBay revise the policies for the sellers.
Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

sahstores
Community Member
The worst policies of ebay.
if somebody abuse u, and left a negative feed, ebay won't remove it

Kick A** the eBay Policy
Message 11 of 62
latest reply

patheja_jlm
Community Member
same case, buyers gets the freedom to leave negative feedback due to their ignorance/ego or misleading other buyers...
Message 12 of 62
latest reply

patheja_jlm
Community Member
i had sold the item HTC wildfire (280704594208) to buyer KRISHMM81 around a week back and he paid me via others mode that is neft tansfer to my account but few days back that after merely 4 days later he blocked the same in my bank account which is hsown as Lien Balance, neither buyer nor my bank approached me for this and my money was blocked by the buyer i.e. 9500/-, and i am uanble to open an unpaid item strike for the same since ebay acc showing it as payment received by me but i havent as i had already mentioned that the buyer i dont know somhow managed to block it in my usual working account and i am in doubts whether to send the item or not because of levi put upon in my account so i am uanble to send the item yet,and he is using abusive language in his reply mails and threatening me that he has all my details and wud sue me n making mockry of my reson behind selling which is pretty disheartening so i humble and honest request is to take a strict action against such buyer and credit me back with the listing fee or the final value fee.
waiting and hoping for true justice. please do the justice and remove the negative feedback left by the buyer in his ego...

patheja_jlm
Message 13 of 62
latest reply

pleasure2buy
Community Member
Look at my feedback, it's still filled with "I was expecting more from e-bay" now nobody knows what does the buyer expects to get in Rs. 101/-, buyer contact number is wrong, and he never replies for any massages.

Many cases like this, It sucks.
Message 14 of 62
latest reply

sahstores
Community Member
do not expect justice from ebayX-(X-(
Message 15 of 62
latest reply

sahstores
Community Member
This shows the real ugly face of eBay. Even after 14+ replies to this post, nobody from eBay cared to respond to this thread, whereas they are responding to posts which have been posted many days after this one. It shows eBay's clear intention to exploit sellers and please their buyers by any means. What a classic imperial strategy, take additional money on name of 'Buyer protection' and then rip off the seller by putting all burden of wrong/incomplete address, self damaged items by buyers onto sellers. So while seller pays for mistakes of buyers, eBay makes money. This way eBay will only earn profit and that is exactly what they are doing currently.

eBay its high time you should respond, at least show some professionalism when you claim to show yourself as a great company, be brave and show some courage.
Message 16 of 62
latest reply

dealz99
Community Member
best thing they can do is give unlimited feedback revision requests. If the buyer and seller are happy then why ebay is not allowing.
Message 17 of 62
latest reply

ankitashop
Community Member
Y a Freinds I had Strong support to questions raised by Sellers for NEGATIVE FEEDBACK without buyers verification after giving full Moneyabck Refund Gurantee in the PRODUCT LISTING DETAIL is it justify that buyer Makees aNEGATIVE FEEDBACK & E-BAY MAKES HOLD on PAISA PAY ACCOUNT for THOSE REMITTANCE WHICH are not Objected By Buyer
Message 18 of 62
latest reply

sahstores
Community Member
Ridiculous eBay still silent on the matter. This shows they are at fault.
Message 19 of 62
latest reply

Dear Anilji,
As soon as the seller opts for cheque payment in fixed price listing or sells in auction, he enters a danger zone. Nonpaying negative givers take advantage of this situation.
I have tried to solve this by not opting for non-PaisaPay money. I have also stopped 1 Paisa auction or any auction in eBay India.
This is my way of self protection. But this is not solution. I can suggest a solution for this. Please see that nonpaying buyers are barred from giving feedback.
Also you should lower your DSR standards for lady sellers. Make the nice ladies feel more secure in our eBay community.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 20 of 62
latest reply