cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM BUYERS WITHOUT CONTACTing SELLERS!!!

sahstores
Community Member
I have come through various example in which BUYERS left negative feedback without contacting sellers, This is a serious issue for a seller,I always feel eBay has got EXTRA LEANINGS towards the buyers, all facilities are earned by buyers and eBay just burdened sellers with hell lot of liabilities. I m not fearing from Liabilities, but if i talk about seller policies, eBay has got worst.
If some buyer needs a replacement and when we say SHIPMENT is borne by Buyer, they clearly refuse the things and just threats us by a NEGATIVE FEED POLICY, if eBay is claiming ebay guarantee then why the hell it is not providing us a SHIPMENT SOURCE, I accept they pay in most of the cases when there is shipment of replacement needed, but that is not enough as Buyers are not aware, they just do one thing, just punishing a Buyer without any solid reason by giving him a negative feedback.
If eBay is really hearing the SELLERS, i have some suggestions and are as follows:
1. When some buyer try to give the negative feedback, he should face an option like "CONTACT THE SELLER" and without contacting the seller, he should not be able to Leave a NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. And for this he has to be asked to give him a VALID proof that he contacted the seller.

2.eBay must verify that the Negative Feedback case is genuine or not, sometimes user left Negative just because of the ignorance.

I appeal to all those sellers who are facing this type of problem, to participate and support this so that eBay revise the policies for the sellers.
Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

cybertrade9
Community Member
@ rajelectroniks
:^O
yep you are right, once amozon in India toh ebay ka band bajna hi hai

Raavan ka ahankaar nahi chal ebay ka kya chalega, ulte muh ke bal girna padega, ab jyada din ki monopoly nahi hai inki

:^O?:| Sahi kaha
Message 51 of 62
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Really? So, when will Amazon come to India? That's competition - I like that.
Message 52 of 62
latest reply

Boss,

Mana padega...itna discussion hua but not a single eBay guy not responded on it. Really its very sad like what value they give to us? But I am sure a day will surely come when eBay will realise value of sellers.

Thanks
Vilas
Message 53 of 62
latest reply

Firstly it was a very god attempt by sahstores but i dont think that ebay will do anything in this matter....

with new sites coming up like flipkart and letsbuy the business of ebay is endangered.
they have better price for original products since they donot have to divide the profit to anyone, they buy in bulk and have good tie up with courier companies

this is the reason ebay wants sellers here to live in fear of negative so they can provide good service overlooking that even after best service sellers receive negative feedback

ebay wants the seller to keep high feedback rating..above 98% for powerseller and good rating to even sell on ebay. whereas coming on upon them the feedback as on mouthshut.com is as follows

89% Yebhi
68% letsbuy
64% IndiaPlaza
63% flipkart.
62% ebay.com
55% FabMart
46% Tradus.in
45% Infibeam
36% ebay.in
31% futurebazaar.com

and the list goes on.....

also see that as a auction site ebay.com has 62% recommendation

where do their services stand compared to others. this shows how their own service are

ebay doesnot understand that if a buyer is satisfied then he may or maynot leave a positive feedback but if he is unsatisfied he will surely leave a negative.

CRF is of no use...at all...whatever you say or the buyer says, the feedback will not be removed CRF stands for Can't Remove Feedback.

Customer Support is a Joke here...if they know it is their mistake or if they are not sure about anything they will simply not reply...easy for them...

I hope original ebay.com authorities see what is going on on ebay.in and once in a while check the working.

Lastly donot wait for them to reply on this post because they will not reply. the reason is that even they donot have replies....the team who replies here is different and the one who makes rules about feedback etc is different. so this team doesnt is helpless even if they know things are going wrong....they are just employees and their hands are tied...
Message 54 of 62
latest reply

ilan316
Community Member
I agree, sellers shouldnt get negative feedback cause of ignoranse of the buyers
Message 55 of 62
latest reply

bidforeyewear
Community Member
PLEASE run campaign like Anna Hazare to get rid of this unfair feedback policy which ebay is following. For this all seller on ebay must come unite. Ebay has made all policy only for sellers. How much pain is felt by honest seller when they receive unfair feedback, now a days I am realizing. To get rid of unfair feedback ebay has made community court which is nothing but eyewash which I can challenge. It was actually working about last 7-8 months when ebay actually passes such negative feedback cases to experienced seller & on the basis of voting result was decided. But now days ebay has court where there is actually no jury. After wasting so much time in writing appeal through ebay community court & in specified time no comments from related buyers & than ebay send email that it is processed for jury voting & finally verdict (which is actually without actual voting) that feedback will stay. I was among such jury member last year & ebay did ask for voting for only 1-2 months. If ebay is not interested in removing unfair remark than it should close community court. Ebay ask seller to follow fair practice while ebay itself is following unfair practice by having court without jury. I am in discussion with my lawyer to take ebay in court against this unfair community court where ebay will have to actually disclose whether there is voting in actual or they made made false system. I do not have any objection if voting is happen in actual which I do not think so . EBAY CAN never understand how much pain is felt by seller when buyer who try to blakmail seller for leaving negative feedback if their unfair demands are not met. I have to go through all these recently when I actually got one buyer Member id kichu_kollam who use negative feedback to blackmail me & when I did not met his reasonable demand he left negative feedback. His remarks are extremely disappointed which overshadow all my feedback which I have got after working hard from last two years with ebay. Any buyer if it has problem in actual will contact seller to resolve problem if their intention good. But what to do with those buyer whose aim is to just create trouble for sellers & left negative feedback just for their enjoyment. ALL I CAN UNDERSTAND that ebay is not interested in removing unfair feedback so that seller are forced to met any reasonable or unreasonable demands of buyers which is actually giving encouragement for lot of buyers to left negative feedback.
Message 56 of 62
latest reply

mevada
Community Member
Hi all

same experience with me after giving 100% quality service with timely completing all within time lines. buyer leavening EASILY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
they are playing with our reputation on our account.
this is some thing unexpected.
Message 57 of 62
latest reply

bidforeyewear
Community Member
I have one negative feedback from buyer stating that item not originals for the same item which I have sold more than 300 here on ebay & replica for these are not available. Buyer has given his wrong contact no & not replying to my any emails.EBAY has no answers. TRUST & safety team is just to look grievances of buyer only not sellers.
Message 58 of 62
latest reply

sahstores
Community Member
hmmm
Message 59 of 62
latest reply

android.curve1
Community Member
I have received Negative feedback from Buyer. I shipped the same day of payment and it has been delivered as well. Buyer claimed he has not received. I have provided proof of delivery along with Buyers signature & phone number on DSR Copy.

Now need to give free product worth 1000 rs to buyer just to save feedback.

Not sure how to tackle. Ebay will not remove after providing all proofs.

Any suggestions?
Message 60 of 62
latest reply