Ebay Fooled Customers again

prithvi.singh
Community Member
By bringing the notout contest ebay has certainly fooled the customers again. From the first day the page to redeem gift appeared it had bugs that were left intentionally.

From that very day I knew customer will either wont be able to redeem gift or if they are able to redeem by clicking a link below to load page again (provided at bottom intentionally).

Now to most of the customers ebay will say you have not redeemed your gift. And they will ask you to send email and all and they will keep misguiding you.

I am web developer myself managing huge portals with vistors over 2 lacs per day so I know everything about web developement and whether bugs were left intentionally or not.

I am not saying this just without any reasons. I have proof to prove it.

So the clear message is if we dont get our gifts this time. Lets teach ebay a lesson. I will assist you in doing that. I know the exact way of doing this. For more details email me at prithvi.developer@gmail.com
Message 1 of 46
latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

prithvi.singh
Community Member
@mafia
Come join ebay at facebook. Post there what ebay did to you. save others falling prey to these facebook offers
Message 31 of 46
latest reply

@prihtviji: are you or were you ever active in politics?? -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 32 of 46
latest reply

prithvi.singh
Community Member
@bhushan.mehta

Nice joke Mate. I was never involved in politics but from childhood I have always been taught always fight for your rights.

I always answer smartly to persons like real.pheonix who try to be oversmart until they admit their mistake

I am thinking of registering a domain ebayindiacomplaints.com and listing issues there.
Message 33 of 46
latest reply

prithvi.singh
Community Member
Only thing I want is ebay to intervene and help those persons who have not received their gifts.

Otherwise I promise guys I will take "Ban Ebay" level to new heights.
Message 34 of 46
latest reply

magic_of_the_movies
Community Member
this person is lying.i just received my free gift a nikon camera.
Message 35 of 46
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
@ Prithvi,
Whats their in that link ? I checked it, he is a descent guy with his career in Pharma, why are you linking him with eBay?
Message 36 of 46
latest reply

prithvi.singh
Community Member
He is CCR at Motif India which handles ebay operations in India. I personally contacted one person from Motif India to verify this.

If he is true why he is hiding behind the bushes why he is deleting his profile at linked in.

Ask him to come one and I will let him face the music. I will not stop until I destroy his career.
Message 37 of 46
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
I was waiting for that reply. .

Motif has got processes from ebay.com for replying to customer mail and all that.

.com and .in policies are different and also are the guys taking decisions. eBay.in outsourcing is given to vcustomer which is no way related to motif.
Message 38 of 46
latest reply

prithvi.singh
Community Member
Wait for few days more Linus. Now Mustufa will know what are customers birth right. He seems to have habit of talking rude to others. He will stay calm once he is fired from his job.

I am preparing documents for all chats with customer care executives, print of this thread conversation and other proofs I have gathered.
Message 39 of 46
latest reply

prithvi.singh
Community Member
All these documents will be sent to

1. Karl Wiley (US President Motif)
2. Ebay USA
3. Ebay head Office

and other resources I can reveal now
Message 40 of 46
latest reply