Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LISTING RESTRICTIONS BY TNS

Hello I am seller on ebay from last 5 years I have 99.9% feedback no open cases in resolution centre/item not recived No issues with paypal account No ebay fees due Few days back my account was restricted by ebay without any information or email I ha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

don't trust on rocker pmobile phone seller

i purchased a rocker tv moble but after some time d LCD of phone bcame white while putting in to d pocket. after discussing with mr. yogen ved ( faheem)on phone dset was sent to him with courier charges of Rs. 200/-. the set was retained for 15 days ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay NotOut Contest

I purchased an item entering NOTOUT0001 code under Ebay noutout contest. No when I check score it says Invalid Ebay User id/ Transaction ID. Contacted customer support they told me link is not working and I am very surprised they can not get it to wo...

Ebay Fooled Customers again

By bringing the notout contest ebay has certainly fooled the customers again. From the first day the page to redeem gift appeared it had bugs that were left intentionally. From that very day I knew customer will either wont be able to redeem gift or ...

64 GB Pen Drive - A Fraudulent Sale

Hi All, Just wanted to let you know that those who want to buy Pen drives especially 64GB. Please don't buy from the buyers who sell it for hundreds and even for thousands. Originally manufactured 64GB pen drive from any brand costs 8500 or above whi...

Fake 128GB USB drive

I bought a USB drive of 128 GB .This is a fake one. How to get back the money I spent Please find the details of my tranasction Subject: poonam.sachdeva has sent a question about item #320491623426, that ending on 24-Feb-2010 19:40:24 IST - >*>*> 128...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Competition Getting Toughest on Ebay Site

From last 2-3 Months i observed that competition is getting tough/throat cutting on ebay. now there is very cheap margins on deals. sellers are selling the items at very very low margins. and apart from that hard ebay policies i think only genuine se...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful