Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

complaint about ebay service

Faltu ebay Their customer care picks phone after 30 minitue. Seller & ebay don't like to reply to customer mails. This is my experience with ebay for the following item I purchased from ebay Item title Status Auxus Aura A1 - STYLISH OCTA CORE 5" OGS ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay Remittance Put On Hold

Dear eBay, My paisa pay remittance put on hold due to non payment of invoice. Whereas I have made payment day before yesterday & till date my account not reinstated. Called Customer support but hold time is more than 100 minuites due to which speking...

Worst Service By Ebay

Hi, I purchased(Paisapay ID:-37597437825) a laptop on October 12th for RS 40714 and the product was not delivered yet to me and i raised a eBay Guarantee claim(Claim ID:-713066) on October 26th and till date i haven't received any updates from your t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer gave wrong address and claimed refund and gave negative feedback ! Where's my fault ?

A buyer with User Id *** bought a mobile case from me on 4th of november, I shipped it in time but I was unaware that he had typed wrong addressee name on the address field. The courier company tried to deliver the package twice but failed due to wro...

Please have some empathy towards your customers ,still waiting for my refund after an month ?

FEEDBACK : My point is there are few online stores which are trying to win faith & confidence of online shoppers with there over the top customer service and no question asked refund policy ( because with online shopping you can only have half inform...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Most urgent-Kindly help asap

Dear ebay team my claim was aporovrd for 110 percent coupan but the waiting time is so over and i have alrady called ur custoner care so many times and exclated by them so many times but still no coupans received in my mail still i have a faith on eb...

Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

From, Arun.T.P+919745000794 To Sub:- Complaint with regard to Poor Customer Service following non-delivery of ordered item and refunding of paid amount. Sir, I have ordered Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos G355H-1 Year Company Warranty (231365915841) for R...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Cheat

Its been a month since eBay has not refunded me . Highly disappointed with the service nd m going to file a lawsuit bout this case .

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fraud sellors

ebay and the community also is not reacting or reponding to feedback about fraud sellors. I had purchased a blue star AC remote who had supplied dummy .The sellor also misbehaves on sending messanger boy to his place to collect replacemnts. He says h...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful