cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer gave wrong address and claimed refund and gave negative feedback ! Where's my fault ?

A buyer with User Id *** bought a mobile case from me on 4th of november, I shipped it in time but I was unaware that he had typed wrong addressee name on the address field. The courier company tried to deliver the package twice but failed due to wrong name .. on 8th and on 10th.

Then DTDC initiated return shipment to my location. Meanwhile the buyer threatened me to leave a negative feedback if he did not get the case within one day. I checked the DTDC Tracker and responded by telling that return shipment was initiated due to wrong address and it was not possible to deliver it now thus you should ask ebay for refund and make a fresh order, He claimed for refund and then left me a negative feedback for non delivery and no response  !

Where's my fault if the buyer gives us wrong Address or addressee name in the paisapay transaction ? What can I do to get this feedback and its effect removed from my account ?

Its high time ebay makes some better norms for feedback, and punish such fraudulent buyers who leave negative feedbacks so casually, not understanding how badly it affects us sellers. 

Find attached relevant snapshot and photo proof. Please advice what should I do ?

Paisapay id : 

Unedited Ebay shipping label with DTDC Shipment proof.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Buyer gave wrong address and claimed refund and gave negative feedback ! Where's my fault ?

Hi friend

If you have shipped the item to same address which buyer provided with transaction on ebay and added correct tracking then you can ask ebay support to remove the feedback .

cause buyer can not give negetive feedback if item is not deliver and returned by courier partner .you have to explain this matter to ebay .

i hope this feedback surely get removed .

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yes, i have used ebay printed label to ship the item and I have photo proof for this, not only he gave wrong name but also gave wrong number.

I'll tell ebay what happened today, and will up update this post with the results.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I called ebay yesterday and after almost 40 minutes wait time the call went through !

The feedback was removed by ebay, although the T&S executive was still trying to favour the buyer, but since I had photo evidence of wrong address as well as a wrong format phone number, he had to accept there was no error on my part. Thus its advicable to take a photo of the delivery parcel with the ebay print sticker every time a seller ships something.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply