cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please have some empathy towards your customers ,still waiting for my refund after an month ?

bahuin1
Community Member

My point is there are few online stores which are trying to win faith  & confidence of online shoppers with there over the top customer service and no question asked refund policy ( because with online shopping you can only have half information about the product unless its in your hand you cant be sure of if its worth as the product which I got from EBAY were of seconds /  old .

WHY SHOULD OTHER ONLINE STORES WHO ARE TRYING TO BUILD TRUST SHOULD SUFFER THE HEAT BECAUSE OF EBAY , BECAUSE I HAVE MADE A PROMISE TO MYSELF THAT I WILL NOT SHOP ONLINE EVER AGAIN !!!

ADVICE : please have some empathy towards your customers …still waiting for my refund after an month ………………

Story: 

I bought product worth Rs. 30,000/-  why ?

I did my first online shopping pre Diwali a got product delivered the very next day which gave me confidence to shop online.

But I got a rude shock once I ordered stuff from EBAY for my family members as diwali gift.

Episode 1:

I ordered the stuff on 12th oct , to my surprise I got 4 out of 5 product after diwali and the misery began.

Once I place an order online I always call and confirm however once I called the customer care of EBAY to my surprise the waiting time was 27 minutes

( which is not a surprise now as I have found that its around 35 mins waiting time which is standard for EBAY  please trust me and pls  try it once yourself,  question :  online store for which the only interface with the consumer is phone /mail  and if they take 35 mins hold time everytime how / why would you order next time  )

The waiting time next time next day was 36 mins hence I thought there is something wrong with the IVR hence I thought of confirming the order after couple of days.

Called third time somehow after being patient for almost 40 mins I got my chance to converse with the representative however I don’t know it was my bad luck or it’s a ritual with EBAY

( coz it happens almost every time now once you call EBAY, reading this - try now ! )

the call got disconnected and I could not gather courage to call back after holding on for almost 40 mins to add to  it was busy period of diwali hence though of taking some time out after diwali coz you need 40 mins with EBAY customer care that’s the standard again try it yourself.

Episode 2 :

Received mail on 17th oct after a week stating chrome-cast which I ordered for my nephew is not available and a refund has been initiated , checked EBAY and CHROME CAST was still available on EBAY with same price tag , wondered why I was not obliged.

I am still waiting for the refund ? and its been exactly a month. ( ordered on 12th today is 13th )

Episode 3 :

Got all the product by 26th oct ( huff ……finally )

Product 1 microwave : scratches all over the metallic body of IFB microwave ( incidentally my friend who pushed me for online shopping was there and asked me if I have ordered the product from greendust.com on inquiring found out that it’s an online store for seconds /  used product …. I laughed and told him that it’s your foolish IDEA of shopping with EBAY.

Product 2 : Samsung Tab : same story

Product 3 : silicon wirte , which was of no use to me as it was described wrongly and was useless to me but I bought it after the vendor called me and requested me that if I return it he will get a bad rating with EBAY hence I took it on humanitarian grounds .

Product 4 and 5 which got delivered on 24th ( speakers ) and 26th (sandwhich maker ) I am happy with the product but not with the delivery time taken as both were delayed.

Episode 4 :

After 27th I have been calling almost everyday and spending almost an hr discussing with executives , most of the times they hang up on you thinking that who would have patience to call back but I am a persistence guy and I am still on hold while writing this mail today.

But today I am happy coz after a month torture finally won the lottery and was privileged with a customer executive muskaan gave me 30 min after trying third time and wasting an hour ( now I don’t mind coz I need my 30,000/- which is stuck )

Like every time the first 10 mins were spent on explaning the above episodes afterwhich she showed empithi and again the call got disconnected ?

The reason I got for delayed delivery by customer care executive was , ( in a rude tone ) it’s not our fault  its blue dart who is delaying it ?? Who is BLUE DART  to me ?  I paid EBAY isn’t it ???

Warm Regards,

Naresh

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Please have some empathy towards your customers ,still waiting for my refund after an month ?

bahuin1
Community Member

I really wish the promptness which EBAY guys have shown in removing the brand name of other online store from my mail,

If the same or even 10% of promptness they would have shown on my order or now to my feedback would have been better.

this shows that how important is for you your hollow brand name EBAY thank god you have not removed that. ( yes me and all the guys in the forum whom you have cheated should call it hollow) 

so need to clarify that i had mentioned earlier that i had shopped from other two online indian stores  and to my surprise the product were deleverd with in next day , 

( EBAY guys now there is no brand name in this feedback so dont again edit my feedback because i will approch consumer court & to your international counterparts also for sure, once i get my refund and after reading the forum i know it can take months also ) 

wake up and smell the coffie ! !  try indian coffie will do wonders. ( because all indian online portals are doing well ) 

Best , N 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply