Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling

Dear ebay,I want to sell things on ebay.I have not tin no. Kindly help and provide all necessary information.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Case of Fraud by Ebay

I had purchased LG Phone on 1st Jan 2015 worth Rs Rs. 17,192.40 (COD). after I received the phone, I found it was not what i expected. So I returned the Phone back to sender after speaking with Ebay customer care. Seller had confirmed that he has rec...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

purchased a new tab

good service..but the thing is I ordered a white samsung tab4 ..and i recieved a black tab..dont know why they sent me like that..but no problem for me..color s not a big deal...for some customers these kind of services could be a great disappoinment

ebay not worked properly

Ebay had cheated me i ordered an apple i phone -5 phone they send me product that was not up to mark and i asked for refund but almost 20 days passed they not refund my money. they always giving a useless excuses.

ebay had cheated

Hi,I had a transaction nn eBay. That 46500 had debited but I had not got any product and eBay customer service is not replying properly. My PaisaPay pay 39261177112. Beware of buying product from ebay.It's not a genuine source and it's customer servi...

Refund not credited for almost two months now.

This is my first order through Ebay, and I have never regretted any online purchases but this.I have heard so many people having the same issue. Every time I call the customer service, they promise to pay it in another 8 business days. And this is be...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No response for Ebay gurantee claim

Hi, I ordered two sony mh1c headsets from ebay on 10th June. On 12th June I received a call from DTDC courier guy that the shipment have arrived. I was in office at that time, hence gave him direction to my house and there was no call from him after ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Online consumer court complaint link

this is the link to online consumer court Please use the link and file a complaint the more number of complaints that is when ebay guys will wake up http://www.consumercomplaints.in/new_complaint/

comlent againest ebay

0n27 april I have purchased samsung e329 the product was not as my expectation. so I have claimed ebay guarantee ...CLIM *** , they have given me 48hous time send proof of product … before I send all the documents the clam was closed..saying that tim...

Not Finding HTC Touch Diamond battery

I need a battery of my HTC Touch Diamond Mobile. Details of battery are Given as Under: Serial no. 15XA189R018418 Part no. 35H00111-16M let me know if you find battery as mentioned above. Thanks & Regards, Mithil B. Patel M - 9724949186