cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay stole my money and wont care about any customer!!!!

cs8270
Community Member

I have purchased one mobile battery from ebay. The battery was not usable, so i asked for refund. So your people without even conferring with me gave me a coupon.

I kept on calling your customer care to ask for my money and they told they wil give me a call back and they never gave.

These two following people promised me call backs and told they will make sure my issue is resolved.

Even after all these, i was totally fed up and let it go and called to know the coupon id. They just gave me the coupon id and they didn't even care to explain that its one time usable. I purchased something yesterday worth half the money and now they are saying i cant use it again. Ive used coupons from other online websites and its all multiple usage.

Why should i suffer and lose my money when you people don't even explain anything? How are we supposed to know about the coupon policy when your executives dont explain it?

Ultimately am losing my money. This is totally terrible and i feel really cheated. Most of my experiences with ebay has been dreadful. Nobody cares for the customer here. All  you people need is our money.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0